DWC Plants Dying Please Help

• Thread starter TheOhmOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOhmOne

TheOhmOne

My issue is less about how far away the rockwool is and more about the lack of hydroton for drainage underneath it. Water should only be absorbed into the rockwool through the hydroton not sprayed directly on it, the hydroton will naturally regulate the moisture for you. I'm promise I get no enjoyment out of repeating myself I only keep saying it because I think it will really help.

I apologizeFourth.

I guess I didn’t understand the issue with not having hydroton directly under the rockwool.
I thought the because it was surrounding it, and also below the inverted net cup, that I was good.

The rockwool 100% was not too wet. If anything it was on the verge on being too dry.

I can totally switch back to regular netpots, layered with hydroton, then rockwool, then hydroton.

I got the Inverted netpot idea when I was considering purchasing a Current Culture system.

Anyways.... I’m sick of killing my plants. This needs to end

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I apologizeFourth.

I guess I didn’t understand the issue with not having hydroton directly under the rockwool.
I thought the because it was surrounding it, and also below the inverted net cup, that I was good.

The rockwool 100% was not too wet. If anything it was on the verge on being too dry.

I can totally switch back to regular netpots, layered with hydroton, then rockwool, then hydroton.

I got the Inverted netpot idea when I was considering purchasing a Current Culture system.

Anyways.... I’m sick of killing my plants. This needs to end
Check out BSG's set up. It was his third grow ever and he's putting out like a pro lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom