Dwc problem

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

I have one outlet of the bigger pump on each plant with 2inch stones, main air pump is hailea 42ltrs per min, and to pumps with 2 x smaller stones half that out output

Akabudz

Akabudz

Vif of bubbles alone would be tomorrow bro, its a mission to do and almost light out time 👍 but sure will do tomorrow

Akabudz

Akabudz

Did a total water change and refill earlier with calmag and Dutch pro, ppm 700, ph 5.9, should I add veg nutes?

Akabudz

Akabudz

The scrog is approx 2x2 ft and they around 14 to 16" tall, will post video before lights out

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You can bring the ppm down next time to 500-600 for those size plants. How many weeks now in flower? Looking back at pics you can probably just stay on the bloom maybe 1/4 grow if at all. Don't worry to much about getting through the grow I think you won't have an issue there. But have to keep the ppm a bit lower and ph down to 5.6 and let it drift up to 5.9-6.0 before bringing it back down

Akabudz

Akabudz

Will do bro, thanks for the help, I may do another total change tomorrow and follow your advice 👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

At this point I would ride it out 500-600 ppm your not to far from the finish line.. looking like 2-3 weeks. A small dose of ok won't hurt and may benefit

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro 👍 will do another change if water n nutes tomorrow lowering ppm, adding a bit of veg nutes and pk?

Top Bottom