Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Misunderstood youth or Terrorist Bomber?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Youth Gone Wild???

Dzhokhar tsarnaev misunderstood youth or terrorist bomber

or

Terrorist Bomber??? ( W / Red Dot courtesy of Sniper )

Dzhokhar tsarnaev misunderstood youth or terrorist bomber 2

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Great cover shot Rolling Stone... but i would much prefer this one
Boston bombing victim

Martin Richard - 8 years old - Died from Boston Terrorists.

or how about this for a cover photo
Boston 9

Bbs

I havent scene the RS mag in the store yet, but if i come across it, i will take every single one of them and throw them in the trash.

There is no need to glorify these evil people. I dont understand why the human mind works this way - forget the victims, remember the terrorist.

I dont care how old the kid was, i dont care how troubling his life is, you shall never take your angers out on innocent people like this. what fucking message does this get across?

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Maybe a picture of the bomber when he was five playing hopscotch. Now that would sell some mags! Great going rolling stone, stick to music news you fucking douche bags.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The level that News, Media, Politics Etc. will stoop to for Ratings, Sales or personal gain truly have No Limits... All things considered, should have took the shot, End of Tsarnaev story (my opinion)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Screw rolling stone and the rest of the press too,they only care about profits NOT telling the truth,terrorists to trayvon martin and even innocent people/children are all taken advantage of equally to make a dollar.

I make my living off the Evening News
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam
In her eye
It's interesting when people die-
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
Running bet
Get the widow on the set!
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough love
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo"
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry!

masshole61

masshole61

Fuck that piece of shit. I wish he was hiding in my boat. No trial just sentencing....

fractal

fractal

Rolling Stone is run by idiots but the stores freaking out and refusing to sell this issue are hypocrites because they had no problem selling newspapers with pictures of the terrorist brothers. What would America be without hypocritical double standards lol!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

News Papers didn't Glorify (surprised) "The Terrorists" They like to spit on our Flag and Burn it... Me and Everyone I know, have something Special for every "Rolling Stone" We run across in Every Store we go to. A little "Payback" smack dab, in the middle of the Article about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev... I suggest you Check em' before you buy em' if you Feel the Need to Do So...

bigjay420

bigjay420

Good thing they got to him, and not me. He'd either got the dogs or a hollow point... And I'm not a violent man. He tried to take advantage of us while we were vulnerable and having a fun family event... I say give him a firing squad... AFTER killing those he loves right in front of him. Extreme..? Sure. But if any body deserves it, it's this fuck. Lock him up for 90 days with the rotting corpse of his punk ass brother in 100 degree weather. Then beat him to death with whatever bones are left. And don't get me started on the media... The lack of exposure in the Christian/ Newsome murders made me lose all faith in ANY media outlet. Look up that crime and be amazed.

fractal

fractal

Stupid ass ran over his own brother attempting to run away from the police. Not a very good terrorist methinks.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Stupid ass ran over his own brother attempting to run away from the police. Not a very good terrorist methinks.

Human Speed Bump... :woot: Be all you can be

Haha. I was unaware of that. I've tried to read as little about it as possible. I knew he was dead. But I figured we killed him. I'm much happier knowing he has to live with the guilt of killing his own brother... While he's still living, anyway. If he doesn't get the death sentence, I'll be super disappointed.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

What? you think Fate / Karma doesn't have A Sense of Humor... ;) I see it this way. "Hey, I feel funny, Praise Allah, I think I'm Dead. I can't move. Where's my 40 Virgins??? Thump, Thump??? Why am I part of the Road, In A U.S. Military Base Entrance in Iraq? I Praised Allah... This is "Not What I was Promised" :woot:

ttystikk

ttystikk

The level that News, Media, Politics Etc. will stoop to for Ratings, Sales or personal gain truly have No Limits... All things considered, should have took the shot, End of Tsarnaev story (my opinion)

We are close enough to this as a society as it is. Everyone deserves a fair trial. No one should be murdered by cops, no matter what they may have done. Cross this line and chaos awaits. We're close enough to fascism in this country as it is.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Screw rolling stone and the rest of the press too,they only care about profits NOT telling the truth,terrorists to trayvon martin and even innocent people/children are all taken advantage of equally to make a dollar.

I make my living off the Evening News
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam
In her eye
It's interesting when people die-
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
Running bet
Get the widow on the set!
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough love
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo"
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry!

Fuck yeah! This is Truth. I've loved this cut since the day I first heard it!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Him and His brother "Crossed the Line" when they decided to "Murder" innocent civilians... At that point it was nothing more than "Dead or Alive" and Possible Intelligence Gained by Capture... And that was Lost due to the Incorrect View of A "Terrorists Right to Justice" by A Country "He" turned his back on... vs. Death and Maiming of Innocent Civilians... And Their rights. Being P.C. in this situation is nothing but A waste of time and money to A person that deserves to "Get" what He has "Given" Nothing more, Nothing Less. The possibility to Gain Intelligence via Live Capture was Lost from the beginning... Should Have Sent the Round. $1.50 for Justice (.223) and Media Black Out and You would have been "None the Wiser" or "Even Cared or Missed the Guy" and the Guy that "Killed" him would be A "Hero in Boston" W/ Ticker Tape Parade. Tell me it aint' true...

fractal

fractal

Did you guys read about the pot dealer that they think the older brother killed because he was selling pot to dzokhar? There was 3 guys found I think it was 2009, with their throats cut and 5 pounds of weed dumped over the bodies. That guy who was tamerlan's friend that the FBI shot and killed last month was supposedly the accomplice that helped tamerlan pull it off. I thought that was kind of lame I mean don't muslims approve of cannabis?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

People mentioned it in A News Broadcast as the search for these two Ass Clowns was happening... I Looked it up with some details mentioned, and there it was... With connection to the Older Bro long before the FBI ever looked at the possible tie. Families of those killed were Screaming at the Top of their Lungs, long before the bombing for Some One / Any One to look at the Older Brother because they "Knew He Was Involved" in their deaths, but No One Would Listen and the Case Went Cold, Til after the Bombing that is, Then that Case went virtually silent. CYA by the Feds & Law Enforcement???

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Tamerlan :finger: Tsarnaev taking A Dirt Nap with his improvised Explosive Device... :woot:

Abaa Ahmed  The Dead Terrorist

Latest posts

Top Bottom