Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? Misunderstood youth or Terrorist Bomber?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

It is super weird how tamerlan's friend goes to an interview with the FBI and ends up shot in the head. He didn't want to go because he was scared something would happen and told a friend he expected something bad to happen to him. I don't doubt these brothers built and set off the bombs but there is a whole helluva lot more to the story than we will ever be told. My thought is that now with all the monitoring going on, anyone who wants to plan a terrorist act will be picked up by the feds as soon as they begin talking to anyone about it. At that point their plan is co-opted by the feds, and they are told to go ahead with the plan but maybe they are told the bomb will be replaced with inert devices and it will be used for a training op or something. I just don't believe that anybody actually does these things on their own anymore, not if they are planning it in the USA for sure. Same thing goes for jared loughner in arizona, james holmes in aurora and others.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Sgt. Sean Murphy, Taking "Heat" / "Disciplinary Action" for release of photos...

Not from Jeff Bauman and these people...
Enhanced buzz 3815 1374510753 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom