e-cigarette into a vaporizer??

• Thread starter dextr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Has anyone tried it or got any way to do this. I have one that someone gave me yesterday. I was like "I dont smoke cigarettes." Homeboy was like your RO...Youll find a way to smoke out of it.

Couldnt argue. I need to know how this shits works first...pretty cool vapor and shit comes out.

Untitled 6
How e cig works
dextr0

dextr0

Ok so I took this bitch apart. Seems that the nicotine is held on some filter type thing. I squeezed that shit out under the sink, then threw it in Everclear just for good measure. Grabbed the filter shit and rubbed honey oil all over it....

I know this sux but Im too high to tell if im high or not. lol.

Friends coming over and we will c.

rusty

rusty

cool, i always wondered if oil would work in one of those, glad someone is finally doing some experimenting. if it did work, it sure would be great for road-trips

dextr0

dextr0

I think i clogged this hoe up....or somethin. It aint hitting anymore.

C

CAPO

check it out Dex....I used to have that piece of junk back when i quit smokin..like 9 months ago...i just gave up on it and tossed it in the trash bin. Until recently when my cuz rolled in for a visit from the bay, he brought the european model..although it was a knock off i think he got it for a 50 spot. They are more like a cigar shape and you drip "tobacco juice" in a chamber on some high temp fiber and vape away...really thick satisfying smoke.
I found the top of the line IMO..called the VaporPro eGo-T..it utilizies a new technique with a chamber in the tip you reload..it has some sort of pin wick that feeds the vaporizer. It holds about a milliliter of "tobacco juice"..which is made by soaking tobacco leaves in either propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin..both of which are harmless food grade liquids. I imagine that with some bho and heat we could make some juice of our own easily. It has the consistency of veggie oil and they offer it in a bunch of flavors and nic free or with. They even have a cannabis flavoured juice.
Check em out..i hate to sound spammy, but i am totally pleased..you get 2 vapes for $100...the battery will last all day.

edit: it actually holds more like 2.5 mil.

Vap
coloradochem

coloradochem

i tried one they sell in dispencerys in colo, thought it tasted like shit, more like bad drugs than pot but thats just mo.

G

ganjherbsmoke

Ya man there are a few companies here in co that make vape pens made for oil I've tried a few even own one and never ever use it personally I don't think they're dialed yet got pretty much no effect from all that I've tried personally id rather take a dab before whatever im doing it is 5x as potent at the least compared to these I've literally felt nothing other than satisfaction thinking im getting high where I normally couldn't pull it off the only problem is im not really getting high lol I dn man I wish u good cluck but be warned its not really comparable to anything but a hookah perhaps hah

C

CAPO

i tried one they sell in dispencerys in colo, thought it tasted like shit, more like bad drugs than pot but thats just mo.

haha..vaping is definitely different than smoking..if it's a decent vape and you do it right it can taste just like the weed your puffing...but that is the point of vaping...you don't combust anything. What I have could be modded and a worthy stoner project for sure.

smokum

smokum

From what I've followed/used with e-cigs oils can't work with them.....

The coils are wick fed, and the oils quickly clog the wicking then the heater coils as they are not designed for oils in the first place. You for sure can not suspend the oil(s) in batting within the cart as it wont wick and you'll just waste your fine concentrate.

There are many discussions on other forum of successful formulating oils into a useable liquid to "drip" directly on the atomizers, but the process isn't cost effective and the effects not worth the hassle.

Canna specific pen (e-cig type) vapes will surely hit the market at some point, but time will tell if a market place is there for them once the "science" behind this new specific use is made.

Illmind

Illmind

soon as i seen 1 o these first mental ? was i wonder if hash oil will work? that'd rock. but trying to toss a nug in seems like wishful thinking.

dextr0

dextr0

check it out Dex....I used to have that piece of junk back when i quit smokin..like 9 months ago...i just gave up on it and tossed it in the trash bin. Until recently when my cuz rolled in for a visit from the bay, he brought the european model..although it was a knock off i think he got it for a 50 spot. They are more like a cigar shape and you drip "tobacco juice" in a chamber on some high temp fiber and vape away...really thick satisfying smoke.
I found the top of the line IMO..called the VaporPro eGo-T..it utilizies a new technique with a chamber in the tip you reload..it has some sort of pin wick that feeds the vaporizer. It holds about a milliliter of "tobacco juice"..which is made by soaking tobacco leaves in either propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin..both of which are harmless food grade liquids. I imagine that with some bho and heat we could make some juice of our own easily. It has the consistency of veggie oil and they offer it in a bunch of flavors and nic free or with. They even have a cannabis flavoured juice.
Check em out..i hate to sound spammy, but i am totally pleased..you get 2 vapes for $100...the battery will last all day.

edit: it actually holds more like 2.5 mil.

That is what I need to do let the buds or leaves set in vegetable glycerine, but I dont have the time. I really think thats one of the only ways to do what im trying to do. I just wanted to try it out, it was free and I thought a cool idea. Hopefully I get the time to try this other way soon.

From what I've followed/used with e-cigs oils can't work with them.....

The coils are wick fed, and the oils quickly clog the wicking then the heater coils as they are not designed for oils in the first place. You for sure can not suspend the oil(s) in batting within the cart as it wont wick and you'll just waste your fine concentrate.

There are many discussions on other forum of successful formulating oils into a useable liquid to "drip" directly on the atomizers, but the process isn't cost effective and the effects not worth the hassle.

Canna specific pen (e-cig type) vapes will surely hit the market at some point, but time will tell if a market place is there for them once the "science" behind this new specific use is made.

Trip stick ***strait hash oil***

G

ganjherbsmoke

ya no these are made for oil the ones out here at least they just come with this cotton filter that u drop oil onto

i dn not a fan there was seriously little no effect from it
dont waste your $ on some setup unless your 100% positive it works cuz i havent seen any just get some small oil bub or pipe much more potent and long lasting when vaped on glass or ti

aleYarok

aleYarok

its all about the trippy stick!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlXyrIf2iD4

BPCC has them...
BerkeleyPCC PCC Staff

We have #trippystick in stock! $100 for the stick, $35 for each pre-filled hash oil cartridge- we have OG Kush or GirlScout cookies #mmot

when i was talking to guy at the medical cup he said you can use a syringe to insert your own hash oil... but he also said it isnt going to be as good as his oil... lol
though the GSC oil i sampled tasted fucking amazing through that thing, and 35 a cartridge aint bad

C

CAPO

oh snap that's exactly what I got..right thar....he said straight oil 80%???

E

EuDiesel

The key is the glycerin. Pure oil will just clog the wick; think a third by wt. was the sweet spot.

dextr0

dextr0

The key is the glycerin. Pure oil will just clog the wick; think a third by wt. was the sweet spot.

^^^Thanx for stopping in, I think I figured out that the oil will jus clog...
Where are you getting them numbers about a third by weight is the sweet spot? Just wondering.

E

EuDiesel

^^^Thanx for stopping in, I think I figured out that the oil will jus clog...
Where are you getting them numbers about a third by weight is the sweet spot? Just wondering.

Lots of trial and error but of course it's more of an art than science. Each oil will require a different amount depending on the viscosity.

It definitely works, and works very well. The bigger batteries not only last longer, but give you a much cleaner and more intense hit.

J

joebean91

Any method you can share as far as dissolving the oil in glycerin goes ...I haven't tried it yet but I recall GreyWolf saying it's very difficult to get bho to dissolve in glycerin

E

EuDiesel

Any method you can share as far as dissolving the oil in glycerin goes ...I haven't tried it yet but I recall GreyWolf saying it's very difficult to get bho to dissolve in glycerin

Sigma-Aldrich Magnetic Hotplate/Stirrer at setting 5 (think non-digital volcano) with about 1/3 volume ~ weight for 12 - 24 hours.

You should be able to find a relatively cheap one at your local UNI surplus.

PS: It's handy for most hash making exercises; I used to use it in University to experiment with quick-iso / ethanol hash. The only thing more handy would be a rotovap ;)

Graywolf

Graywolf

Hi ya'll! We developed a couple of methods that work with an E-Cig. The first is the more standard method of suspending the oil in glycerin and soaking the sponge with it.

That works and most existing systems rely on either glycerin or polypropylene glycol.

What worked really well for us, was skipping the glycerin and PPG and using cannabis acetate, which has a lower viscosity and needs no carrier.

With the glycerin suspension, test patients typically said, "Yeah, it is working, I am starting to feel it now."

With cannabis acetate, because it passes the blood brain barrier so quickly, the responses were more like, "Wow", because it doesn't come on, it arrives.

For that reason, we no longer make the glycerin tincture for E-Cig use, and rely solely on cannabis acetate.

Top Bottom