E.T. rockin' the Bubba x UK Cheese

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

Bubba x (UK Cheese x 98 Aloha White Widow)
thanks again hazeman for the opportunity to rock these genetics!! the seeds look stelar! all very uniform and mature. i wasn't expecting to see a pack of mota's tnt in with the testers. super cool bro!--wish the postman had been a little more gentle with the package.....at least i salvaged 4 nice beans for another time and the bubba's were fine. just threw 6 bubba x cheese into some water for the night. in the morning i'll put em into paper towels to germ.

Et rockin the bubba x uk cheese

TnT exploded
Et rockin the bubba x uk cheese 2

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sub'd bro, best of luck with the testers, sorry to hear/see the fate of the T-N-T, Peace SSP

overgrown

overgrown

Good luck on Yer grow im in.hope fully the tnt beans that made it are all keepers

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
replacements

ill will take care of those crushed one's, give me some time and i will send you out new replacements. thanks for testing

E

E.T.

thanks hazeman. i'm super impressed with the extra's....really cool, bro.

ill will take care of those crushed one's, give me some time and i will send you out new replacements. thanks for testing

E

E.T.

first snafu.....looks like some of the bubba x cheese got the squish too. starting to germ and you can def see the shells are cracked now. will go into soil and we'll see what happens....if they come up, sweet. if not, i will be popping more until i get 6 to germ.

E

E.T.

two perfect looking seeds went into soil already and one that was cracked pretty bad--think it will be fine though. still waiting on the others to pop....i see some activity, so i'll just be patient. as soon as they poke their heads out of the soil, i'll throw up some pics.....damn mailman!

E

E.T.

well, 5 of the 6 beans germ'd. one was cracked too badly and turned to mush... 2 beans germ'd properly with no damage and they are the 2 fully emerged in the pics. the other 3 were cracked almost the entire length of the shell, so the cotyledon had some trouble pushing out properly...they may need some help. we'll see if these 3 come up, or if i need to pop the remaining 4 beans....

Sprouts

Motarebel

Motarebel

Beandust! Man i hate that,might as well of stomped on em. Good luck E.T.,this should be a nice plant.

E

E.T.

thanks mota!! have 4 that survived and are looking great! super stoked to see what comes up out of this cross....hazeman sent me some tnt replacements and to my surprise some bubba x rmh testers also. don't have the room to run em yet...but the anticipation is almost too much to handle. love that bubba....i'll throw up some pics later today.

Beandust! Man i hate that,might as well of stomped on em. Good luck E.T.,this should be a nice plant.

supercharged

supercharged

yooo e.t hows it goin bro?
cant wait for u to do your magic with these u know, cheese is massive over here in the uk i bet u will find a killer pheno in those!!!

peace out, SC

E

E.T.

thanks guys! i'll do everything i can for these fine recruits....

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
really nice work there E.T. keep up the good work. and i just popped some bubba x uk cheese myself. i know this is going to be a winner so I'm getting a jump on mass seeds production. i will be watching. thanks again for your hard work. Hazeman

Top Bottom