• Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yea i cant wait for you to pop those Bubba X RMH = Mt. Bubba

E

E.T.

thanks mota. not sure on the smells yet...been so busy with harvest and preparing this next round...i've adjusted my schedule and room so i'm able to put the bubba x cheese and og x chemo testers into the 600 to veg for a week or so, then flip em. was originally going to do a full room of mamba x dud, but it looks like they'll have to share....

Nice goin E.T., how's the smell on those?

thanks for your kindness hazeman! the bubba x cheese should get the flip in about a week or so....mt. bubba is a great name! those beans should be getting wet real soon...

yea i cant wait for you to pop those Bubba X RMH = Mt. Bubba

what's crackalackin' homey! things are about to get crazy.....

e.t. what up brutha! lookin good in here so far! :)

Room
E

E.T.

not sure why the pic ended up here ^^^^^^ but the bubba x cheese are the 4 on the left, and the og x chemo are the 4 on the right. better pics to follow...

E

E.T.

i topped em all for some cuts that have now rooted. these will be thrown into bloom within the next few days. rooted much faster then the og x chemo's...

Cuts

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good,ET. Bubba roots really quick. Those r ready 2 go! Can't wait 2 see these girls in flower.

E

E.T.

recovered nicely from being topped at the 2nd node.....just wanted some nice cuts....:giggle

Moms
E

E.T.

bad news....looks like i have all boys...
i'll post some pics before i give em the ax....

2DogWalker

All boys fo reallll, thats no fun bro sorry to hear.....

They were looking nice tho!

E

E.T.

little dude before his death...the other 3 are just like him. too bad.

Males

Latest posts

Top Bottom