Early Flowers Turning Red Twisting Growth.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Ok so will be 3 different strains
Xbj16 x xbj16 ( mine)
Xbj16 x blotto ogk ( mine)
And loompa goo ( second generation genetics)

All in roots organic soil cut about 1/3 with promix peat moss , big chunk perelite 1/3 and desert sand and mykos added.
Combo of t5 and led lighting. currently t5 but veg box going south too it looks like.
An ph perfect 3 part. At 1/2 strength
Using liquid w8
Ph around 6.5 feeds at 6.2 water or nutes. Never broke 500 ppm on a feed ever. Plenty airflow. Rh around 60

Gnat or 2 but I hit with Monterey garden spray and neem after noticing this. so they’re gone. Next day no fliers and none at soil.stickies in place. I also did light peroxide rinse to kill any fungi at roots.
I will add microbes later. Any ideas or questions
I know I probably missed something. See how the bud is red like pistils dying before they come out veg box twisting like this too but obviously no flower deformities there thanks in advance to anyone takes time to look here
Early flowers turning red twisting growth

P

Pass2TheLeft

Leaf curl is usually from over watering bro or to much heat thats what it looks like to me

Ina

Ina

In the plant or may be in the soil?I just guess something with the roots or your soil retains water or something else with the soil,too much of something or desease...You can check what is happening with the roots,may be deseaese,may be some invaders.....How often do you water,size of the pot?I had simmilar problems with some plants and i think(but i'm not sure,you just check) it is something with the soil,watering,roots.... But they were flowering anyway at least.these pistils doesnt look good:/I think the peroxide wouldnt be good for the mykos....

Monster762

Monster762

In the plant or may be in the soil?I just guess something with the roots or your soil retains water or something else with the soil,too much of something or desease...You can check what is happening with the roots,may be deseaese,may be some invaders.....How often do you water,size of the pot?I had simmilar problems with some plants and i think(but i'm not sure,you just check) it is something with the soil,watering,roots.... But they were flowering anyway at least.these pistils doesnt look good:/I think the peroxide wouldnt be good for the mykos....
Multiple size pots. 2-3and a 5 gal. Water daily but they dry daily too. By weight of pot. I’m thinking roots too and saw fungus gnat so I just eliminated fungus from the picture as the 3 are sharing the flower tent with 4 healthy plants almost half way in flower. And the flowers came like that. There never was a white pistol. They are actually stacking like that. No pistils n weird looking. I think roots too so I’ll pull em n check this afternoon cause heat would do it but it wouldn’t be consistent all the way down the bottom of plant. It’s inside.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom