Earthbox/hempy buckets

• Thread starter boxmunch9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxmunch9

Hi everybody,Im looking at these earthbox's which is pretty much the same as a hempy bucket. Anyone fuck around with these? Im gonna switch from lava rocks constant feed to a hempy bucket system. Theres just too many things that have gone wrong with the constant feed and i think hempy's will be safer. holla

B

boxmunch9

guano, I checked out your thread good shit brother. Without even knowing it I kinda do a hempy with my mothers, i had 5 gallon buckets sittin in clone trays, I would water them and the clone trays would fill and they would wick up the extra. I guess i didnt pay attention to them but I realized now that they pretty much grew 2 inches a day,, they grow to about 7-9 ft . Hempy is super easy I'm about to loose two monsters due to possibly water logging in my constant feed lava rock set up or who the fuck knows, just put them on timers 30 mins on 2 hrs off see if this helps and pointed the feeder lines to the edge of the buckets so its nowheres near the stem. Since im doing only 12 plants ,6 per room, now loosen 2 is like a 4x8 table so needless to say im not sleeping very well and i feel retarded for not leaving one of my rooms with my old topfeed 6inch rockwools method that I did for over a year without a single problem, in fact i just pulled 1.3 a 1000w which was my all time best with bubba kush. Take it from me farmers stick with what works and if your going to change something try it before you change both your rooms and drop like 8gs. I'd let a donkey step on my nutts for 5 mins to turn back the clock 3 months.

Top Bottom