earthshaker og clones?

• Thread starter knubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knubs

hey what's up. i am a medical patient/grower in So Cal and i just started buying some Earthshaker Og from a dispensary because i REALLY like it. i grow myself and am fully stocked with dank in my stash, but this is one of those strains that i particularly like a lot for my medical needs. it's rare that i ever buy bud, but my friend got me hooked after he smoked some with me that he bought.

now i am looking around trying to find clones somewhere. i know Progressive Options is where this cut originally came from, but PO has given me every problem under the sun and i don't want to drive a couple hours and spend a ton of money just to get sick diseased clones. so does any one know of any other club or anything that carries cuts of this strain?

also does anyone know of somewhere i can go to pick up some elite genetics that are clean(in so cal)? i've been trying to restart my grow after resetting up my room and i can't find good genetics anywhere. i keep to myself a lot so it's hard for me to meet other growers and get clone hook ups.

Thanks everyone!

K

knubs

oh, and if you can recommend that i don't go somewhere for what ever reason mention that too!

Top Bottom