Easiest Way To Mix And Cook Supersoil

• Thread starter 3N1GM4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Plastic kiddie pool and a shovel is the easiest cheapest I can think of, is there an easier cheaper way?
Only way I can think to do it is put it in the pool and mix it with a shovel or maybe put it on a bedsheet but that sounds messy. Also thought of a trash can but that doesnt sound like it would work well.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Cement mixer is easiest and gives best mix and totes are good for storage,trashcans work good too.
Stole the mixer idea from @waayne,so much easier,Happy thanksgiving waayne!
http://www.homedepot.com/p/ProForce-1-2-HP-Portable-Cement-Mixer-105890DPT/202081851
Keep your eye on craigslist for those rotating composters also, you can mix/store a nice batch in those too,i got 1 new at costco for $99 but found another one one on craiglist for $25!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

John-Deere-4720.jpg

C832998

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Lol. I make my wife help!
And I can mix soil and watch football at the same time......

No one wants to say it...But motorcycle babes are irresistible. We all love you now......so

Ah the best of both worlds. Football and growing!! I wonder how many are secretly jealous now lol

Why thank u kind sir! I love my bike....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yes, officially jealous of @ShroomKing and slightly infatuated with @kbellfoy. Don't tell the wife, lol.

I can't have anything around the house at all, or my wife will flip. When there is a good reason, such as 40 yards of soil delivered, then she deals for a couple days. In fact, I just mixed up 20 gallons of seedling mix in the garage, and my wife came out half way through and gave me that look, you all know the look. So, I guess that means no mixing soil while watching football......is my face green?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Yes, officially jealous of @ShroomKing and slightly infatuated with @kbellfoy. Don't tell the wife, lol.

I can't have anything around the house at all, or my wife will flip. When there is a good reason, such as 40 yards of soil delivered, then she deals for a couple days. In fact, I just mixed up 20 gallons of seedling mix in the garage, and my wife came out half way through and gave me that look, you all know the look. So, I guess that means no mixing soil while watching football......is my face green?

I think it must be green lol. I must admit I'm a clean freak but hey life is messy. As long as I can clean after I'm not bothered. 40 yards of soil??? I can't imagine that much soil all at once lol your grows must be epic!!!

Top Bottom