east coast cultured solutions UC12XL

• Thread starter medmaneast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DreaminBig1207

Is this lineup in stores yet? Plants look great, any training or topping done? If you just flipped it's goin to be a jungle in there.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Great Set up you have. Plants seem to like it too!!

i'm just getting into Aero but i am curious about the Clonex for Aero cloning... never checked it out. What is it exactly?? (nute, hormone, b vitamin???)

M

medmaneast

Is this lineup in stores yet? Plants look great, any training or topping done? If you just flipped it's goin to be a jungle in there.

I don't believe Cultured Solutions is in stores yet but I'm pretty sure it will be available to retailers in a month or so...
yes training is being done...let the plants go for 14 days or so then started power cropping not topping, just a pinch and a bend...power cropping will continue every 2-3 days up threw the second week of flower...Sometimes large fans are pushed aside and tucked under flower sites trying to avoid damaging the plant but opening up flower sites as much as possible...

Thanks for the look! More pics to come in a day or so....Med

M

medmaneast

Great Set up you have. Plants seem to like it too!!

i'm just getting into Aero but i am curious about the Clonex for Aero cloning... never checked it out. What is it exactly?? (nute, hormone, b vitamin???)

Thanks for the look. Clonex, power clone, olivias all the same IMO but like mentioned above power clone is extremely pricey and Olivias is so weak its a 3/4 cup to gallon ratio so we stick with clonex...decent price, slightly concentrated and clean...
I wouldn't call clonex solution a hormone but a nutrient mix specific for rapid root growth and stress re leaf..plus it says clonex on the bottle it's gota work right...lol

Good luck....Med

K

Killadelph13

First shot of growth! from clone, diesel by dynafem, day 4 in the under current..
Foliar with H&G magic green once a week until visible flower sites establish..
View attachment 193314

How much grit runs off these things? I am so over :mad0229:hydroton i could scream.

D

Devlove

I've been supercropping my plants in veg, I was told after the flip it's not recommended, stress,herm,etc. Have you been happy with your results? Curious because I have wanted to but held back from doing so.

M

medmaneast

First shot of growth! from clone, diesel by dynafem, day 4 in the under current..
Foliar with H&G magic green once a week until visible flower sites establish..
View attachment 193314

How much grit runs off these things? I am so over :mad0229:hydroton i could scream.

I hear ya loud and clear on the hydroton! If you don't rinse the growstones real good you will notice slight build up of GRIT in the bottom of the buckets. Not saying it wont happen even if you rinse them but it will definitely cut way down on the amount of GRIT. We like the stones for there incredibly stable PH and their ability to wick...Haven't noticed any growstone residue on the inline filter so would have to say whatever GRIT does make it into the water is staying in each bucket not floating around or effecting anything..

Peace...Med

M

medmaneast

I've been supercropping my plants in veg, I was told after the flip it's not recommended, stress,herm,etc. Have you been happy with your results? Curious because I have wanted to but held back from doing so.

Super crop away my friend...Super cropping is most important in the first 2 weeks of flower as this is when the most vigorous and substantial growth will happen...veg is mostly for root zone establishment, first 2 weeks of flower are for plant structure, and from there on out is bud building...

Although there are many ways to skin a cat I would find what works best for you and rock it...

Peace...Med

G

GanjaGirlFrm509

current culture nutirents

i talked to daniel today at cch2o he told me i could order the nutrients straight from him he sent me an order form. GanjaGirlFrm509

M

medmaneast

UPDATE! Day 16 of flower! The plants are really loving Cultured Solutions, at this point they are consuming about 10 gals a day and eating about 50ppm per day. Last foliar was done the morning of these pics and super cropping has ended.
IMG 20120208 204144

IMG 20120208 203911

IMG 20120208 204601

Look close you can see where the plant repaired itself during the super cropping process...
IMG 20120208 204519

Super cropping end result!
IMG 20120208 204019

IMG 20120208 204206

End of week 2 flower already pushing flower sites!
IMG 20120208 204056

Swapped out the junk tri-meter and started using a Blulab combo meter...turns out ppm was off on the tri-meter so this is the actual ppm at this point..
IMG 20120208 203532

Photos are from a cell phone so quality could be better but is what it is...

Thanks for the looks...Peace Med..

L

Land of Giants

Looking good, Im interested in seeing the finish! You just have to love the root structure and mass that the uc produces, when done right! Looks like you've got a good handle on it, good luck!

U

UCaliNoob

How is that blue lab? Was thinking of ditching my 2-3 cheaper hanna meters for that exact one...

M

medmaneast

How is that blue lab? Was thinking of ditching my 2-3 cheaper hanna meters for that exact one...

Yes, switched to blulab and not looking back..The combo meter shown is good if you need a portable meter because it runs on batteries...this one is sick because you can put the soil probe on it and use it for soil/soilless growing then put the other probe on and check your res! But if your looking for a meter for your under current, blulab guardian for sure...Just happened to fall into this one so gona rock it for a while..

Thanks...Med

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat and following along... You're doing a great job with those ladies medmaneast! I'm really interested in those UC nutes as well... Can't wait to see how things look in full bloom... :cool

U

UcRoots401

Welcome to the farm medman.. Lol I new also.. Look forward to your posts..

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

cool stuff...

i'm tuned in for more!

i'm also very interested in this UC Roots stuff... where can i buy it??:character0050:

Top Bottom