east coast cultured solutions UC12XL

• Thread starter medmaneast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

beautiful girls....

day 16 looks more like day 6 though, whats going on with the flowers?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Its no secret that charging ladies with perfect health (as yours obviously are) in the UC don't like to switch over into bloom. They want to just keep on rocking. That coupled with a later maturing sativa, or less likely a light leak/timer issue would easily explain it.

I just didn't see any strains listed or anything like that so i was curious for some insight.

looking excellent though, can't wait to try out CS myself.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

I cant wait to try it too. But Daniel is only releasing it to one store on the east coast. Guess its H&G for me and all my UC friends.

Disappointing really.

I wish he would take your advise DS- "Do it for the love and release it commercially."

Cultures solutions bottled in a America but not for all Americans.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

My Advice Med is to switch to H&G or ionic. Thats what we are all killin it with. I gotta agree with DS your Cultured Solutions grow definitely looks like its lagging way behind what im used to seeing.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Its no secret that charging ladies with perfect health (as yours obviously are) in the UC don't like to switch over into bloom. They want to just keep on rocking. That coupled with a later maturing sativa, or less likely a light leak/timer issue would easily explain it.

I just didn't see any strains listed or anything like that so i was curious for some insight.

looking excellent though, can't wait to try out CS myself.

hey DS.. love your work.. do you think it could be from supercropping in flowering phase that could be delaying his flower production?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

CS is a brand new line, just because they can't sell it publicly yet doesn't mean that isn't the goal...

there is an incredible amount of red tape and regulation involved in nutrient production.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I cant wait to try it too. But Daniel is only releasing it to one store on the east coast. Guess its H&G for me and all my UC friends.

Disappointing really.

I wish he would take your advise DS- "Do it for the love and release it commercially."

Cultures solutions bottled in a America but not for all Americans.

Try calling and ordering direct. I didn't wait. A closed mouth doesn't get fed. Do you really think the goal is to keep it private and not release it? I called and ordered it before they even had labels on the jugs, just plain white gallon jugs are all I have...

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

we are threadjacking sorry med. I was told it would be exclusively distributed. I also like to put money through local cash registers. Its not the end of the world if i cant run CS not to mention it looks like there are some kinks that need to be worked out with the schedule.

Great job otherwise medman the girls look healthy as hell.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i cant wait . i want to run these nutes . i will be ready in about 12 days .
is that possible ? i am on the east coast

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

How are the ladies? Any updates? Don't ya hold back on us....

M

medmaneast

Day 24 flower...these were flipped a few days later than I thought as i said before this isn't my grow I'm just moderating...

Strain was mentioned in my second post on this thread...Deisel by dynafem...most likely run her 10 weeks

Cultured Solutions running strong, plants are looking great! Leaf health is spot on and roots are white...still running cal mag at 1ml/gal

Leaf day24 flower

Leaf day 24

Roots day24

Flower close up day 24

Big mama day 24

Over head shot day 24

Room shot day 24

Smoke shot day 24

Until next time....Med

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice Med.. I've been waiting on this update.. things are looking real nice in there for your guys, well done. I'm right behind you in 12 days of flower using CS nutes.. thanks for the update.. have you grown this strain in the UC with other nutes prior to CS?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

looks amazing man. Cant wait to try them out, should be here next week.

can't wait to see these finish either!

H

hogan400

Thats a healthy leaf and the ladies look sharp! supreme work mme.:yes

M

medmaneast

Nice Med.. I've been waiting on this update.. things are looking real nice in there for your guys, well done. I'm right behind you in 12 days of flower using CS nutes.. thanks for the update.. have you grown this strain in the UC with other nutes prior to CS?

yes this strain was run before in the uc...but with house and garden nutes..Great results!

Unfortunately we don't have pics of that grow but I do have pics from a previous house and garden run that I will be posting on "A closer look at the UC" thread as this thread is dedicated to Cultured Solutions..

Thanks Everyone for the looks.....Peace Med

Top Bottom