East Coast Purple Diesel Test Grow

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GartHalgar

Very nice work OC, your coral is great :mmm.
Good luck with the rest of you grow.

R

ridgedog

I'll watch this one. Looking for Outlaw gear is what first led me to this site. I just ordered Magic Merlin.Grow baby grow

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

This stuff sounds like its gonna be some sweet shit, cant wait to see em go nuts!

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
any updates on these Ocan???
i believe they got too big on him too fast and by the time his flower space would open up they woudl have been monsters, so he took clones and plans to veg and fllower the clones when the flower chamber emptys. i may be wrong tho and thinking of someone else?

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi doggystyled73

Outlaw is correct.
I had to prematurely take clones and cut the down as they out grew my small space way to fast.
The clones are almost ready for planting over the next few days as roots appear.
Here is what they looked like before the chop.These were close to 30" bfore the chop

ECPD  Day 37 003
ECPD  Day 37 004
ECPD  Day 37 005
ECPD  Day 37 006
B

baggins

i've got 4 going right now. just flipped the switch today. vegged for 5 weeks. mine aren't quite as stretchy. i topped them at 4th node, then 6, then 8th nodes. they seem to be getting real bushy.:scared0016:

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Back in action

Ok.So here we are back in action.So a few weeks ago I took 2 cuts from each of the 5 plants.All the clones took root and of coarse some quiker than others.I have started to repot a few of them to 4l/1 gal pots.The plants in the 4 l pots will be placed into bloom some time this week.The tallest is already 35 cm's /14" tall with a couple others around 12".
The last 2 pics the kids are some what deformed but I am sonfident they'll grow out of it.

ECPD  002
ECPD  004
ECPD  006
ECPD  007
ECPD  008
O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
this is one i've been very excited to see you flower. you do very well with all my gear but this is a cross i've wanted to do for a long time and finialy got around to it and i think it has a shit ton of potential.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Outlaw Grower
this is one i've been very excited to see you flower. you do very well with all my gear but this is a cross i've wanted to do for a long time and finialy got around to it and i think it has a shit ton of potential.

Hi Outlaw
Well my freind, I am about to toss the 1st few plants into the bloom room as of tomorow morning and you know me buy now that if any one can make them shine that would be me :rauch08:.

later
Ocan.

B

bdawgburner

I'm anxious to see how this turns out. I just snagged a pack on the bay.

L

Lucy Diamond

Same here bdawg...just ordered a pack...my first time to try Outlaws work out...very excited!

T

Titoon_29

very nice plants ocanabis !

can t wait to see them flowering... keep the good job bro !

++

B

bdawgburner

My first time too! Ocanabis had some nice lookin veg pics that sold me. Maybe outlaw could chime in on any variations we should see?

C

c4h2a0d

plants lookin great hope to get some of these beans to try for myself

F

freemangenetics

mmmmmmmmmmm

another purple patch mmmmmmmmmm:character0025:

B

baggins

I ordered a 5 pack the first time round. Popped 4 of the 5. (kept 1 just in case I needed it in the future). 3 for 4 females. They are about 5 weeks in and looking excellent. The smell is just starting to come on strong. Got that ecsd smell. I am so impressed I bought another 10 pack. If you don't mind my posting a few pix I took this morning, I would love to share them.

DSC 6026NEF
DSC 6031NEF
DSC 6032NEF
DSC 6033NEF
DSC 6034NEF
DSC 6035NEF
B

baggins

Not trying to jack anybodies thread with the photos. I have more but, not sure if this is the place to show 'em. I'll start another thread.

Top Bottom