East Coast Purple Diesel Test Grow

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

looking good!! interested in how these will turn out it sounds like a killer mix.:smiley_joint:

S

shivavaranessi

what d9420 said lol
(didnt see any point writing it agen lol)
peace
shiva

B

bdawgburner

can anyone comment on variation? outlaw are you out there?

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
can anyone comment on variation? outlaw are you out there?
im always out there but i ddidnt answer because your asking a question nobody knows the answer to really yet. this is a untested strain only like 4 females have been fully flowered and harvested yet to date. i cant tell you how much variation there is from only seeing 4 of these grown and harvested. ask me that question again in a couple months:afroweed:

P

papadank

Awesome thread Ocan. I just bought a pack myself. Hell, I would be happy just to get a ECSD pheno, not to mention one that has Outlaw's DPD in it. I just bought a pack and I'm looking forward to getting and growing them.

peace,
PD

J

jlve187

Gorilla grape

im always out there but i ddidnt answer because your asking a question nobody knows the answer to really yet. this is a untested strain only like 4 females have been fully flowered and harvested yet to date. i cant tell you how much variation there is from only seeing 4 of these grown and harvested. ask me that question again in a couple months:afroweed:

Hey outlaw im viciuosly looking for a pack of the gorilla grape. Can you help me out on where i can find them and do you have any for sale please get back to me looking forward to your reply thanks man

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
there are none in stock anywhere atm but its high on my list to restock just gonna take time

G

gogetta

great grow ocan...great selection....i can imagine how that dpd pheno would turn out...damn!!!

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Day 35

and alls well lol.

She is a fine aromatic lady.She is quite complex in her aroma's as I detect hints of Spice, Lemon, Fruits and Berry's.Should be interesting when I get to taste her for the 1st time.
I only wish I had waited an extra week of veg time when I repoted her so she would have gained some size to her.As it is she is only about 2' high and 3' would have been better.She looks a little light in weight but I pretty sure thats my falt for moving her to bloom to soon after repoting.
Her tric coverage looks realy nice however and I am seeing signs of purpling in her glands.She's very frosty with that greasy look to her.Time will reveal all in no time at all.
Lets take a look and see what we have so far
See me later
Ocan.

Day 35 1 1
Day 35 2 1
Day 35 5 1
Day 35 6 1
Day 35 7 1
Ecpd
Day 35 4 1
Day 35 3 1
Day 35 9 1
Day 35 10 1
B

baggins

I've got maybe a 2 week cure going and mine are truly outstanding.

K

KushMaster707

Awesome pics Ocanabis! Ive never seen the color of any trichomes manipulated to such a vibrant purple. Keep doin it bro you got it.

Top Bottom