East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I have seen a similar pheno to these chunky ladies. The one that I am running looks much different however, mine stretches a lot more, does not yield nearly as much and the fan leaves will almost turn a blackish purple hue round weeks 9-10. I can post some pictures that I have from last round, the pics just kinda suck cuz I don't really have the right:( You're garden looks impressive, ru running in soil or coco?
I run both soil & coco. The d's that are pictured were in 15 gal Smart pots ran with ocean forest & chunky #4, 80/20 mix. FF nutes. Light feed.. Under 600's. 8-10 oz per. I haven't ran this in coco yet. Tastes so good in dirt it's been hard to change.

I also run canna coco..canna a/b, rhizo, zyme, pk & cairn bloom blaster. I just added protekt & sea green.. It will be awhile before Ill be able to tell if there are any improvements with the P & SG. If I remember right.. Your in coco.. Are you still running canna?

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

I run both soil & coco. The d's that are pictured were in 15 gal Smart pots ran with ocean forest & chunky #4, 80/20 mix. FF nutes. Light feed.. Under 600's. 8-10 oz per. I haven't ran this in coco yet. Tastes so good in dirt it's been hard to change.

I also run canna coco..canna a/b, rhizo, zyme, pk & cairn bloom blaster. I just added protekt & sea green.. It will be awhile before Ill be able to tell if there are any improvements with the P & SG. If I remember right.. Your in coco.. Are you still running canna?
How long is your veg from first day rooted??

very healthy plants !!!!

One Flip

One Flip

How long is your veg from first day rooted??

very healthy plants !!!!
once they fill out the solo's I transplant them into two gallons for a couple weeks.. i then jump into the 15's for another 3.5 - 4 and then flip. i top at least 3 times. in all i would say about 7 maybe 8 weeks..

my coco runs seem to veg a little faster. I havent really mapped or kept track of veg times in either run.. now that you bring it up I think i am going to track my next run;)

i also notice when my humidity is up high around 70% - 75% in veg it definitely makes a difference in growth.

Lapides

Lapides

I LOVE ECSD. Great pictures everyone.

Here are a couple of mine -

1A7sH
Euh12
YtgJE

M

MassSourDiesel

I LOVE ECSD. Great pictures everyone.

Here are a couple of mine -

View attachment 327157View attachment 327158View attachment 327159

Dude omg so beautiful this is what i remember being ecsd i need. That cut out here so bad . Im in ma nd i still havent got the cut . Well i got her but idk if she is legit i havent flowerd her yet.

Very nice work such a beauty thanks for posting her . Can u post pics of her in veg so i can compare mines to yours im so excited to see these pics man thanks again . Bless up

Blaze.

M

MassSourDiesel

Same goes for you Cannarado ! Amazing work . I seen most of their pics but you two guy plants look just like the buds i get .

LaPides does she throw 3/5 leafs barely 7? Bcs the cut i have barely throws 7 in veg . Another question bro does she stink alil skunky and musty? Image Image

chadkush

chadkush

wish i was able to get my hands on a ecsd cut. Any one grown doctor greenthumbs ecsd ? Thinking of getting some seeds and i want to knoe what to look for.

M

MassSourDiesel

Took a couple more pics if anyone can help me out and share pics of their ecsd in veg. Idk if true but i see acouple people saying the the ecsd leafs are the same size or come to a equal point idk lol please excuse my lack of knowledge im just tryna figur out if she is legit . Thanks Family

Blaze.View attachment 336375 View attachment 336376

C

cannejuana

How in the world does somebody in Europe get their hands on this? I have read that somehow something got passed to Europe and maybe some French guy got a piece. Is that the same Uber fuel smelling like kerosene ECSD that you guys have over there? Where the hell is this cut located at in Europe, and what do you have to do to get your hands on it? A buddy of mine has been searching for this for years in EU.

Top Bottom