• Thread starter no1birdman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenLean

Oh yea. PK 13/14 or is it NK... Still learning about that myself lol. :(

D

Djmers

Hey where is jah Hoover on this one he knows about canna products, I've used a bit my self mainly rhyzotonic great stuff but I am due to use the pk13/14 myself in soil and was recomended to add to feeds from 5 weeks into flowering onwards, add with Terra flores, start with 1/4 and work up. Can't help on the hydro side but it does say add to your nutrient tank at 5 weeks. Hope this helps

N

no1birdman

Hi, added mine to soil and hydro, some say leave in others say drain out after a week, think I might leave in till next water change which is every 2 weeks.

B

bigyieldsonly

pk 13/14 from canna is awesome at the end of flower go with soil for the first grow its verry forgiving and a lot like tomatoes

N

no1birdman

First Problem of grow. The 2 plants in hydro developet moud at the top. As this is wk7 of grow I harvested the 2 plants cutting out the affected rot. The 2 plants in soil ok so leaving them a couple of wks.The grow tent is in a outside building so I presume the lower temps at night might be causing the rot, both my fans go off when the light does. So would I be better off bringing the tent inside during thease colder winter months. Thank You

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea you would def. be better to bring the tent inside..also i would let your exhaust fan run during lights off..when the lights go off the humidity increases enough to cause mold or rot if not ventilated...

N

no1birdman

Hi, thats what i thought, saying that the 2 plants I chopped in hydro produce about 4 times the buds of those in soil, even chopping early, but the plants in soil have no rot.So during winter useing soil then back to hydro in spring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom