• Thread starter no1birdman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenLean

Oh yea. PK 13/14 or is it NK... Still learning about that myself lol. :(

D

Djmers

Hey where is jah Hoover on this one he knows about canna products, I've used a bit my self mainly rhyzotonic great stuff but I am due to use the pk13/14 myself in soil and was recomended to add to feeds from 5 weeks into flowering onwards, add with Terra flores, start with 1/4 and work up. Can't help on the hydro side but it does say add to your nutrient tank at 5 weeks. Hope this helps

N

no1birdman

Hi, added mine to soil and hydro, some say leave in others say drain out after a week, think I might leave in till next water change which is every 2 weeks.

B

bigyieldsonly

pk 13/14 from canna is awesome at the end of flower go with soil for the first grow its verry forgiving and a lot like tomatoes

N

no1birdman

First Problem of grow. The 2 plants in hydro developet moud at the top. As this is wk7 of grow I harvested the 2 plants cutting out the affected rot. The 2 plants in soil ok so leaving them a couple of wks.The grow tent is in a outside building so I presume the lower temps at night might be causing the rot, both my fans go off when the light does. So would I be better off bringing the tent inside during thease colder winter months. Thank You

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea you would def. be better to bring the tent inside..also i would let your exhaust fan run during lights off..when the lights go off the humidity increases enough to cause mold or rot if not ventilated...

N

no1birdman

Hi, thats what i thought, saying that the 2 plants I chopped in hydro produce about 4 times the buds of those in soil, even chopping early, but the plants in soil have no rot.So during winter useing soil then back to hydro in spring.

Top Bottom