"Easy one" Strain , Well its been 12 weeks

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I have 2 "easy one" auto flower seeds, messed up feeding to start with and they sat in limbo and didnt grow, sorted out feeding and she jump started and wont bloody stop growing now,

But theres white pistils everywhere, a few are brown but she's not budding/ filling out,

Left loads of pics (first 8 are 1st plant) for any help or advice

Cheers

Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 2
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 3
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 4
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 5
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 6
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 7
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 8
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 9
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 10
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 11
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 12
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 13
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 14
Easy one strain  well its been 12 weeks 15
10w30

10w30

Supporter
maybe its slow growing and a better strain, just positive thoughts., is it getting strong lighting?

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

450w LED in a small 60x60x160 tent, so only really big enough for 2 maybe 3 small plants

Im trying to keep positive but shes is gone on forever, pretty sure shes gone back into veg and then flowered this time but I've no idea if she'll bud or these pistils turn brown without budding and she dies, if that's possible?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I don't think auto's will revert to vegetative growth, but I could be wrong. Since you are so far along, I would just keep it going. Is is blooming for 12 weeks, or is it 12 weeks old? Many strains can take 12 weeks to bloom, with another 8-12 weeks prior to that in veg growth. If the plant is 12 weeks old, then you are probably on schedule since I don't think they autoflower until 2-3 months of growth.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I don't think auto's will revert to vegetative growth, but I could be wrong. Since you are so far along, I would just keep it going. Is is blooming for 12 weeks, or is it 12 weeks old? Many strains can take 12 weeks to bloom, with another 8-12 weeks prior to that in veg growth. If the plant is 12 weeks old, then you are probably on schedule since I don't think they autoflower until 2-3 months of growth.
12 weeks from 1st showing, in fact they're 14 weeks sorry

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
12 weeks from 1st showing, in fact they're 14 weeks sorry
You still have a little ways to go, IMO. I don't know what the total time for an autoflower is, but I think it is more than 90 day. Are you saying that it began to flower/bud after 2 weeks? I'm a little confused, but at my advanced age, it isn't unusual! How long has it been since you saw your first Pistil/white hairs? I would expect the plant to finish 8-12 weeks after the 1st flowers or buds appear. Autoflowers don't exist in nature to the best of my knowledge, so I'm not sure what they can be capable of. Things appear to be coming along and filling out. In my experience, most of the filling out is done at the very end of budding/flowering, so exercise patience and things should resolve themselves within the next few weeks.

zzzybil

zzzybil

plant looks fine - you obviously believe the ''described'' time line........... the plant will finish in IT'S TIME .

Anyways had a window box of marigolds once . Fed it and over loved it . It grew a beautful HEDGE no flowers . Actually gave up on it and boom - it finally bloomed ridiculous millions of flowers ! Maybe your exuberance in feeding has something to do with it . Otherwise patience sucks It looks great............. My guess stop feeding it -let it finish

zzzybil

zzzybil

plant looks fine - you obviously believe the ''described'' time line........... the plant will finish in IT'S TIME .

Anyways had a window box of marigolds once . Fed it and over loved it . It grew a beautful HEDGE no flowers . Actually gave up on it and boom - it finally bloomed ridiculous millions of flowers ! Maybe your exuberance in feeding has something to do with it . Otherwise patience sucks It looks great............. My guess stop feeding it -let it finish
autos suck just say no to RUDERALIS .......... WHY choose inferior genetics on purpose ......imo.... that quick finish is a trick Then again - 🤞

roach

roach

I was just being curious why someone would grow auto's indoor, when you can grow better weed in the same space and in the same time with normal seeds

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had autos my first grow. I grew 5 of them and one took over 4 months total and one almost 5. Even with my grow issues they never would have finished in the 60-90 days quoted.

Breeder recomendations are based on their best time with their fastest pheno. Or honestly I think some just put a short time for marketing purposes.

I have never seen a photoperiod plant truly done in 8 weeks either.

Reactions: Ina
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I was just being curious why someone would grow auto's indoor, when you can grow better weed in the same space and in the same time with normal seeds
Never grown autos before, the overall stealth of the grow tent and smaller plants, if you saw the small space I had you'd understand, I'm growing for myself, I also have EXTREMELY nosey neighbours

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I had autos my first grow. I grew 5 of them and one took over 4 months total and one almost 5. Even with my grow issues they never would have finished in the 60-90 days quoted.

Breeder recomendations are based on their best time with their fastest pheno. Or honestly I think some just put a short time for marketing purposes.

I have never seen a photoperiod plant truly done in 8 weeks either.
Really!!! , i have these 2 and I thought id plant another 2 towards the end of the first ones lives, now I have 2 x extra autos growing like there's no tomorrow (add some pics shortly) and the first 2 taking forever to bud, im sure these last 2 will flower and bud before the first ones lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Really!!! , i have these 2 and I thought id plant another 2 towards the end of the first ones lives, now I have 2 x extra autos growing like there's no tomorrow (add some pics shortly) and the first 2 taking forever to bud, im sure these last 2 will flower and bud before the first ones lol

Best results come from patience. Those autos I grew came out better than all the caregiver and dispensary weed around here. But i was tripping on those last 2 months too. Seemed like forever. I had even switched to water only weeks earlier. Im sure that didnt help speed things up too. Lol.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Best results come from patience. Those autos I grew came out better than all the caregiver and dispensary weed around here. But i was tripping on those last 2 months too. Seemed like forever. I had even switched to water only weeks earlier. Im sure that didnt help speed things up too. Lol.
Lol, thats the same, I dont know when to stop feeding and just go down to water😳🤔

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol, thats the same, I dont know when to stop feeding and just go down to water😳🤔

I dont do that anymore. I feed what they need to the end. Tapering off the strength as they ripen and need less. Of course if they need nothing i give water only.

Better yield and potency and flavor like that.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I dont do that anymore. I feed what they need to the end. Tapering off the strength as they ripen and need less. Of course if they need nothing i give water only.

Better yield and potency and flavor like that.
That's where my experience will grow I hope, at the moment it could be waving a "feed me" sign and Id be worried I'll kill them🙂,

I am getting brown spots and the leaves are very slowly curling at the end, what nutes deficiencies would cause that? Im growing these 2 in Coco and Perlite, it shows in the pictures of the fatter more squat looking one🤔

Top Bottom