Easyryder auto's (ak47xlr2)

• Thread starter jlve187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i cross blue mdzanigs blue streak with the easyryder???

• hell yea!!

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • hell no your crazy!!!

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
J

jlve187

:smiley_joint:Hey farmers this is my first thread im going to post on here!! Also i am doing another thread today too posting up my dutch passion purple#1's and white label white skunk, and also g13's thai super skunk!! Also i have 4 easyryders Joint dr. and 1 afghan kush ryder from world of seeds!! Well enough chatting please let me know what you guys think 1st few pics will be the easyryder that is ready to be chopped in few days!!! This should be bigger but i rootbounded it in its first 4 weeks in a beer cup!! Also the last few are easyryders also but 2 are in hempy's!!They are about 3 weeks old!!

Easyryder autos ak47xlr2
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 2
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 3
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 4
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 5
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 6
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 7
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 8
Easyryder autos ak47xlr2 9
J

jlve187

More pics to follow plus a smoke report!!

There will be more pics to fllow along with the harvest and with the other auto's i have growing up!! also that one thats almost done was started may 14!!!

P

Papa_kush

yeah do it cross that shit mayne
cool lil plants
never tried autos but looks interesting..

J

jlve187

yeah do it cross that shit mayne
cool lil plants
never tried autos but looks interesting..

Thanks PAPA yea i have a 10 pack of mdzanigs blue ryder on the way and i think i will cross one of the best males with my best female easyryder!! Ill keep you updated!! Thanks for the kindness!!!:sun

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

yea its be nice to see what is the results from this cros i have mdzanigs blue ryder and joint dr. diesel ryder and i will make some tests with them...
AW

J

jlve187

yea its be nice to see what is the results from this cros i have mdzanigs blue ryder and joint dr. diesel ryder and i will make some tests with them...
AW

Hey Albertsweed yea i think i might cross them for some seeds since mdzanig works with the joint DR. Also i did some research and the blue streak thats on its way and the blue ryder are the same genetics so i think that the name has just been changed!! I am dying to get them in the mail should be here by the end of this week so ill keep you updated..do you have any pics of your autos id love to see em!! thanks for looking man!!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

Today or tomorrow I will photograph the Blue Streak`s and make a thread. these days I will get Diesel Ryder`s to germinate.Currently have a lot of seeds but I do not have enough space ... :dull

J

jlve187

Today or tomorrow I will photograph the Blue Streak`s and make a thread. these days I will get Diesel Ryder`s to germinate.Currently have a lot of seeds but I do not have enough space ... :dull

Ok great man that would be awesome im dying to see some blue streaks i want to see how mine are going to look!!! Hope all is well man and keep up the great work also get those diesel ryders germinating!!!:party0044:

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

Ok great man that would be awesome im dying to see some blue streaks i want to see how mine are going to look!!! Hope all is well man and keep up the great work also get those diesel ryders germinating!!!:party0044:
yea ĐĽaybe tomorrow I will put them to germinate

C

Cibin

Waiting patiently for the smoke-report on the autoAKs.. wonder what the potency is like.. Ak47 is really good smoke, SantaMaria is great as well (it is part of the LR2 if i remember right), so this should be some fine smoke :D
Enjoy it and give as a report please!

best
C.

btw i voted "hell Yes" in your poll.. we need more auto-freebies here at farm :D

J

jlve187

Waiting patiently for the smoke-report on the autoAKs.. wonder what the potency is like.. Ak47 is really good smoke, SantaMaria is great as well (it is part of the LR2 if i remember right), so this should be some fine smoke :D
Enjoy it and give as a report please!

best
C.

btw i voted "hell Yes" in your poll.. we need more auto-freebies here at farm :D

Yes sir i will send in some auto freebies when i cross them if i get a male!! Hopefully i will!!

SMOKE REPORT

The smoke is unbelievably potent!! Very very smooth!! Not harsh at all and the best part is the more i keep curing it everytime i go to smoke it the smoother it gets and the taste gets even better!! It tastes like your smoking some really good hydro mixed with a skunky citrus flavor!! All you need is 1 bowl pack and you get a great head high as well as a good body high also!! I was really surprised with the potency of the autoflower strain as this was the first time i ever grew an autoflower strain.. I def want to breeed the blue streak with one of my easyryders so i can make tons of seeds and send some to friends on here!! You can be my 1st person who recieves a pack if you want one! But any way pm me or get back to me and ill keep you updated and everyone else who is intrested in these seeds when they are done!!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

yea when you finish you`r cros can send some seed to taste them :passingjoint:

J

jlve187

yea when you finish you`r cros can send some seed to taste them :passingjoint:

Sure man sure thing!! Also i just got a freebie pack of mossy's mix from Crazy X Seeds look up his autoflowers and they are purple and stuff look crazy so i might cross wit few of those too!! they ar germing now! wit blue streak!!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

great we can trade some strains when you finish them :bong-hits:

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

my diesel ryders are 3 of 3 germ and 2 are now above soil :)

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

yea when i polin them whit male i will send you seeds...now i have dilemma, what cross to do...:smoke

J

jlve187

yea when i polin them whit male i will send you seeds...now i have dilemma, what cross to do...:smoke

Yea tough one but we will be def trading some genetics..Also what strains of auto do you have again besides the diesel ryders??

Top Bottom