ECSD,Chem D,Green Crack,Pre 98 Bubba Kush,NL#6,KKSC x White, White Urkle,SD Hybrid,

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

i just put 5 f them into flower and ill let one of them go to 12ish and see wht happens. and iam ready for the stretch this time lol.. i wont have to bend,supercrop,tie down and stake lol.. this is going to be my 2nd run with her and i plan to do alot better....

R

Rob1

just so there is no confusion the pic in post 182 is the ecsd from logics chem history thread....

R

Rob1

here are some more.. i just love his girl lol....
DSC02038

DSC02036

DSC01977

DSC01975

DSC02034

DSC01974

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
shes a beast in the streets bro....good work rob

R

Rob1

shes a beast in the streets bro....good work rob

thanks bro.. yea she is getting real fat the last week or so and i have been seeing the calex more defined.. smells like candy but i cant really smell things to good lol....

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work Rob1! That ECSD looks like a winner... :cool

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a huggggggggggge yielder as well!! Thanks for all the details guys! Looks so dank Rob, enjoye ur near harvest homie

R

Rob1

thanks guys.. well i took her down at day 64 i think...here are some pics she was a great yeilder...this is right after trim
DSC02150

DSC02123

DSC02117

DSC02151

DSC02116

DSC02153

DSC02152

DSC02144

DSC02115

DSC02138

R

Rob1

here are some dry shots. they have been in the jar for about 3 days...
DSC02186

DSC02189

DSC02185

DSC02182

DSC02184

DSC02183

DSC02187

DSC02190

DSC02192

DSC02188

C

CAPO

hahaha....nice!

roll that shit light that shit.....smoke that shit!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice bro. thats how it should be done

R

Rob1

thanks guys.. i had some issues with her this time to close to the light and temps to high but it was my first run with her and the ones i got in flower now should be alot better..

D

Dubsta

Damn rob those pics make me cry, I cant wait to get that cut back.. man o man those pics just make me miss her even more, my seed cabnit is calling her name also.. I'm mass producing a bunch of different crosses ill be sending out to the farm and a couple other places to be tested. my patients around town have fell in love with my Pink Kush x SDK F2's i made.. Cant wait to see the farm try them. I'm hoping to start my own seed company one day, hopefully in the next year or so. ill start my first year giving away seeds for free to be tested and get my name out there. We will see what happens. :D

winta

winta

im super happy for u rob! i bet u barely remember the light fallin now huh! great job!

R

Rob1

Damn rob those pics make me cry, I cant wait to get that cut back.. man o man those pics just make me miss her even more, my seed cabnit is calling her name also.. I'm mass producing a bunch of different crosses ill be sending out to the farm and a couple other places to be tested. my patients around town have fell in love with my Pink Kush x SDK F2's i made.. Cant wait to see the farm try them. I'm hoping to start my own seed company one day, hopefully in the next year or so. ill start my first year giving away seeds for free to be tested and get my name out there. We will see what happens. :D

sounds good dubsta and tht pink kush sounds interesting also..i had some problems this round so it should hve come out alot better. and good luck on your seed company..

im super happy for u rob! i bet u barely remember the light fallin now huh! great job!

whts up winta bro ill be keeping an eye on your towdawg test thread god luck with them. yea having these cuts to keep me busy helps alot. its funny how things work out.. thanks again bro..

Top Bottom