ECSD,Chem D,Green Crack,Pre 98 Bubba Kush,NL#6,KKSC x White, White Urkle,SD Hybrid,

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that Chemdog D looks like it is reveggin. aussie, do you have her packed in there real tight? i have the Chemdog D cut and it will spit a few nanners like under 10 here and there. high temps will do it real easy.

JH420

JH420

I had a runt with the same leaves as Aussie's but I never put it to flower, as it never outgrew it's runtedness.

R

Rob1

whst up guys a little update.. i just put 5 ecsd into flower today. so i have some ecsd,nl6,pre 98 bubba,GC,white urkle and berry white in the flower tent should be some good stuff

C

CAPO

ECSD...woot woot!!!!
I'm really curious about the GC you got Rob...wonder if that was a mix up or what?
Congrats buddy....you get the comeback player of the year award in my book.

.............. :party0023:................
:party0033::icon_stick man::rastadancing::icon_spin::cool0010::party0044::anim_30::boogie:

R

Rob1

ECSD...woot woot!!!!
I'm really curious about the GC you got Rob...wonder if that was a mix up or what?
Congrats buddy....you get the comeback player of the year award in my book.

.............. :party0023:................
:party0033::icon_stick man::rastadancing::icon_spin::cool0010::party0044::anim_30::boogie:

yea idk about a mix up but i just think it looks different from the clone is because i think its a bag seed from some killer gc but idk if i am rembering tht right.. Aussie can you answer tht one lol..

C

CAPO

Freakshow!!!.....hahaha.....Variety Bro..is the spice of life...your garden is straight madness....gonna have plenty to choose from over there!;)

What kinda music you been pumping for the plants lately?

R

Rob1

Thank you Aussie my GC is looking good its in i think week 3 ill post some pics when the lights come on.. the white urkle is aussies A pheno from his grow thread very nice one. Aussie do you have any pics of the strawberry white? my purple kush is still in veg i am about to clone her she has about 5-6 nice branches coming out from the bottom coming up around the plant all around it like a fence lol.. i am goign to get alot of clones off this 1 plant and should be able to run almost 10 clones for my first time and after seeing the pics aussie put up i am very excited to say the least.. the only problem i am having is figuring out wht to make my main runs with lol..

R

Rob1

here are some pics of the GC...
DSC01829

DSC01830

DSC01828

DSC01831

DSC01832
C

CAPO

Nice...she's gonna swell up huge on ya...what's the smell to ya now...the pheno I grew out changed over in smell around 7 weeks from that sour funk to a more candy like smell..almost subtle greenapple jollyrancher in a sweet kinda way.

R

Rob1

thanks guys.. i hope she swells up alot over the next few weeks tht would be awesome because shes already nice and plump lol.. this one was not tht great eaither she is WAY to close to the light and i have had high temps for the last week and the humidity is up also ia m goign to pick up an AC tomorrow and get everything back to normal. but the 5 i just put into 12/12 should do great i started them sooner because of the stretch on her and with the AC and i am going to get Co2 in there should be awesome..

R

Rob1

i would just like to thank my boy for hooking me up with the Chemdog #4 :) :party0023:

Latest posts

Top Bottom