ECSD,Chem D,Green Crack,Pre 98 Bubba Kush,NL#6,KKSC x White, White Urkle,SD Hybrid,

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
i would love a chance to try any of these

true grit

true grit

Yep bro, those came out hella dank man...that cut most def looks like the shit man!

R

Rob1

thanks guys i cant wait to get a dialed in run of her and see wht she really can do...

H

haze89

Dont you have some pre 98 Bubba in flower right now dude? If you do throw some pics up, I wanna see that for sure. The sour looks soooo dank. Gotta get me some before you smoke it all lol. Did you keep your trim for hash?

C

CAPO

Just got cuts of all the white cough and white master that were momming up from bean.
I am very pleased...how's your strawberry treatin ya?

R

Rob1

Dont you have some pre 98 Bubba in flower right now dude? If you do throw some pics up, I wanna see that for sure. The sour looks soooo dank. Gotta get me some before you smoke it all lol. Did you keep your trim for hash?

yea i got 1 in fower ill get some pics of her tomorrow and throw them up shes looking ok.

Just got cuts of all the white cough and white master that were momming up from bean.
I am very pleased...how's your strawberry treatin ya?

my strawberry is looking real white ill get pics tomorrow of her also. hows them whitemasters thts one i have wanted to run since seeing Purkles grows he killed it..

Yes sir Rob!! Thats some tasty looking ish!! props bro!!

Thanks bro she smells like candy in flower i can not stop touching them i love the smell lol..

S

sambam420

I love the color of those calyx's and those nice amber hairs. Cant see the triches very close but looks like one helluva cloudy ride. Great growing Rob1. You deserve every hit of this stuff:)

C

CAPO

The Masters are stout lil bastards...not as beastly bushy as the strawberries are getting, but keeping up height wise and fairly uniform. All these were popped by a friend of mine and I got mad cuts of everything...too many to label..so I'm gonna have him label some as he's way ahead of me anyway....holla.:damnhippie:

R

Rob1

here are some pics of the ecsd i got going this round and i have some pre 98 bubba in there also..
DSC02260

DSC02267

DSC02232

DSC02293

DSC02237

DSC02294

DSC02287

DSC02286

DSC02239

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking chuncky up in here bro.

R

Rob1

yea man this cut is a fucking champ lol.. i have had temps of over 90 for the last 3 weeks almost lol.. i just got 87* temps this week for like 3 days lol.. i cant imagin wht this cut will do in a room with co2 and everything dialed in..

D

Dubsta

killer pics rob, that cut sure is doing you good :D sad i wont be able to get that cut for a while.. ill get it back though i know it, I ran it once and loved how it stretched and yielded like a champ with very little veg..

L

l0g1c4l

Lookin amazing Rob1...I really find that the sativa leanin phenos handle the heat alot better!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Excellent thread my friend! Glad your doing so well! The city you are referring to is Rancho Cucamonga. I too have an issue with identifying my Green Crack. I was gifted 4 clones that weren't labeled and I'm flowering them outside currently for the first time. I'm trying to identify a SSH,Purple Urkle, and a Green Crack. If you want me to post shots of the pics just say so, as I don't want to over step the thread. :) :passingjoint:
My cut came from Big Bear,Ca. Anyway keep up the great thread! I'm late but I'm here to stay lol. By the way I have grown Chocolope for a couple years now. My pheno is a finicky bitch, she grows her meristem in a zig-zag pattern. She's hyper sensitive as well. She tastes like a chocolate covered slice of cantaloupe! Good sat Dom high for sure. There is some controversy as to her real genetic background though. Allegedly the "cannalope haze" is C-99, and crossed with an OG Chocolate Thai. 95% sativa. Head stash for sure and a good day smoke! Enjoy :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom