Edibles for Gut issues

• Thread starter Robt393
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Should look into CBG. Still early in the research game but it's showing a lot of potential for folks with IBS, Chrons, and other GI issues.

My wife has Chron's, IBS and Diverticulitis- and it helps her.

Madmax

Madmax

Its a coincidence that this morning i was in excrusiating pain in my stomach.went for like 3-4 hrs with the pain level around 6.the pain near left and i was able to get back in bed,then 15mins later it came back 10 fold and lasted over an hr.man never ever want to go through that again..seen doc and he reckons its gallstones..so having scans done.im too frightened to even eat .and dreading going to sleep waking up with it again.have tramadol ready but fuck.dont want to go through that again..whew.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Its a coincidence that this morning i was in excrusiating pain in my stomach.went for like 3-4 hrs with the pain level around 6.the pain near left and i was able to get back in bed,then 15mins later it came back 10 fold and lasted over an hr.man never ever want to go through that again..seen doc and he reckons its gallstones..so having scans done.im too frightened to even eat .and dreading going to sleep waking up with it again.have tramadol ready but fuck.dont want to go through that again..whew.
Hope all goes well

Robt393

Robt393

Hey no matter the pain, remember if your in pain your alive!! Hope it's gallstones🤞. I think they can give you something to dissolve them now (don't quote me on that). And we can survive perfectly well for a few days without food or sleep (ten days during one of my chemo sessions). Completely flush your system with water and have a nice big joint, instead of the tramadol.

Madmax

Madmax

Yep its gallstones .i dont think a big joint will take that pain away haha.wish it could though..not keen on the tramadol either but i reckon they will remove it and in out of hospital in a day 😁 i hate hospitals lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep its gallstones .i dont think a big joint will take that pain away haha.wish it could though..not keen on the tramadol either but i reckon they will remove it and in out of hospital in a day 😁 i hate hospitals lol.
Well that sucks but atleast its a routine thing and nothing more serious

Top Bottom