Edinburghs new auto run starting

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Had all kinds of double grape, DG x Sour Somper, DG x Skywalker, DG x Sour bog, DG x Ripley, 50 shades of grape just wanted to try out plain old DG so picked out 2 nice fat beans, stable at f6 in 3gal pots, since I have room enough also germinating strawberry mango crumble will put that in a 2 gal an f2 should be smallish like avt x strawberry nuggets have good luck with Meth free bees, so tomorrow will put avt x strawberry nuggets under booster out of tent and start this little project. Almost went with cherry pebbles my cousin sent from Maine but never heard of breeder he said they were good and is generally right but want no mistakes I know Meth seeds are good.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

My bad that double grape it's an f7 strain so should be stable, had tons of grape strains but ended up with 2 double grape in 3gal pots, and a free bee Sweet strawberry mango smile in a 2gal an f2 strain, put my avt x strawberry nuggets under my booster so hopefully all is well, we will see. Have to have all your ducks in a row. As u can see all beans germinated niceley.

20211021 105855
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Got j&j vaccine over 6months ago, just got boosted with Moderna, everything hurts.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Expected to see seedlings pop today, 24 hours to germinate, and 48 hours to pop but when woke up someone could not wait, welcome to planet Earth.

20211023 051957
SSgrower

SSgrower

Farmed out! I am poppin some and have a 2 week old in my 4x4 after my last 3 plant run which just got harvested. Cleaned the tent, transplanted the Jiffy into a 3/4 full 3 gal. and were off again. I'll be following your grow, thanks for the views. SS

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

And when I woke up again! A good auto seed will germinate in 24 hours and pop in 48, been growing these things so long know there mo completely, double grape should be nice and stable at f7, as for Sweet strawberry mango smile it will probably act like avt x strawberry nuggets an f2, smallish so put in 2gal, dg r in 3gal nursery pots bc it tends to get dry in winter and fabric pots dry much faster! Nursery pots hold water longer without the sides drying out. Looks good.

20211023 102549
20211023 102601
20211023 102611
20211023 102611
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Upgrades to new Harley, new seat, front controls, gas cap with lock, oil resavor with lock, only $1.600 hundred, fucking Harley! next raw weld thunderstruck pipes only $700, but a stupid gas map chip $500, Fucking Harley!

20211020 125744
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So today would be zero day, ie day from sprout, since all beans have now popped and sorted themselves out today is the day I start my count, so next Sun would be 1 week from sprout and so on, just can't get enough of that wonderful Meth, first legal grow ever since we were not supposed to start till Oct 1rst got delayed bc of housing inspection as inspector was leaving was going right to my seed stash, so I can have 3 plants in flower and when these leave tent and go into flower closet I start 3 more a perpetual grow, basically what I have been doing for 10+ years but with 1 extra plant as my needs and runs are small usually 2 plants at a clip, dg are f7 and supposed to be of decent size and stable so did that and 1 f2 free bee bc I have been having good luck with those, so there you have it in a nutshell. Fell better today after flu boost will probably take nice long ride.

20211024 073430
20211024 073440
20211024 073459
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So I always sow my seeds 1 half inc deep in the pot I intend to do whole grow in usually a 3gal you do not transplant autos bc they have weak root systems and you do not want to stress them unessararealey, after they pop I back my 600w 2 cycle led off to 36inc this will let ur seedlings clear the pot and get about 4 to 5inc high, at this point I lower my light to 26inc above canopy this will stop seedlings to continue to grow vertically, they will now grow slowly topside while they build there root systems, I keep a sharp eye on them to make sure they are not shying from light and burning but have been doing this for so many years it is 2nd nature, however I know have 3 seedlings that have popped high and will not be able to stand on there own till they have grown a few sets, so I will teach ya, all a little trick I learned along time ago, you take 2 bread ties smooth them out burn the plastic off half of 1 end of wire tie them together, now you have a long tie with a thin wire, you insert the wire end well away from seedlings in the dirt up to the plastic, then you make a loop in the tie around the seedlings this will now hold them in place till they can stand on there own, I always do this and works 100% of the time, remember autoflowers like blue light! Full spec will not hurt them but has red and ir in it and will cause your auto to flower earlier eventually affecting yield, the sun if full spec that is why yield is smaller when u run them outside, so a blue light in veg mode is ideal, as for flowering I have a California light works cob bloom booster so when it comes time to flower them they leave tent and go in closet then start 3 more a true perpetual grow, I only feed a light food in veg mode at 3 weeks or 3 sets witch ever comes first it is called Botanacare pro grow 1ml per USgal watered down plants luv it and never burned an auto in veg mostly fish mulch and nitro, for flowering autoflowers I use Atami Bloombastic 1/2ml per USgal watered down if you don't you will fry your plants, see pics.

20211025 204117
20211025 204126
sambapati

sambapati

Upgrades to new Harley, new seat, front controls, gas cap with lock, oil resavor with lock, only $1.600 hundred, fucking Harley! next raw weld thunderstruck pipes only $700, but a stupid gas map chip $500, Fucking Harley!
Harley: Taking steel and spinning it to gold for years. The parts aren't expensive compared to dilithium crystals and 100 years from now your bike will be classic. Very nice soil composition in your grow. I will also get started again.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea everytime I walk into the dealer I just expect them to pull a gun and empty my pockets, will be storing Mc in parking lot over winter, a good wash and wax, a full tank with a bit of fuel stableizer, new oil and filter, plug the pipes, put on battery trickler and have custom 5 layer tarp and will throw a blue tarp over that, will save serious cash rather than bring to Harley, in fact no more Harley if I can't do it myself I will have regular mechanic do it, much cheaper and I trust him, do not trust Harley I even think there so desperate for mony they would do something to my bike so I have to come back, I payed for a name, the bike is an under powered gas pig will probably re finance and buy a jap bike.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

OK boys and girls 1 week from sprout, all is well, for now just water around seedlings till they can stand on there own. Note how seedlings are reaching for light that is what you want to see, have sidelights but there to small in another week I will raise light and turn on sidelight.

20211031 083248
20211031 083225
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So today we are 11 days from sprout, all seedlings can stand on there own but 1 but will leave tied down for another week, seedlings are starting there 3rd set so gave all a proper watering and a light feed, I wait till 21 days or 3rd set to give them a taste, one leaf on strawberry crumble looks deformed but is f1 or f2 strain that Meth gave, 1 single seed with no info but like avt x strawberry nuggets some leaves were deformed but plant came out fine in end so not concerned as of now, have both sidelights on now also, pH fine at 6.2, now leave them alone and let them do there thing, can't say enough about botanacare pro grow will give seedlings a nice boost, so far so good.

20211104 130654
20211104 130700
20211104 130706
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Last pics of avt x strawberry nuggets will chop Saturday and give 1 more dose of cold water to turn whatever pistils still need to turn but most have anyway.

20211104 115404
sambapati

sambapati

So I always sow my seeds 1 half inc deep in the pot I intend to do whole grow in usually a 3gal you do not transplant autos bc they have weak root systems and you do not want to stress them unessararealey, after they pop I back my 600w 2 cycle led off to 36inc this will let ur seedlings clear the pot and get about 4 to 5inc high, at this point I lower my light to 26inc above canopy this will stop seedlings to continue to grow vertically, they will now grow slowly topside while they build there root systems, I keep a sharp eye on them to make sure they are not shying from light and burning but have been doing this for so many years it is 2nd nature, however I know have 3 seedlings that have popped high and will not be able to stand on there own till they have grown a few sets, so I will teach ya, all a little trick I learned along time ago, you take 2 bread ties smooth them out burn the plastic off half of 1 end of wire tie them together, now you have a long tie with a thin wire, you insert the wire end well away from seedlings in the dirt up to the plastic, then you make a loop in the tie around the seedlings this will now hold them in place till they can stand on there own, I always do this and works 100% of the time, remember autoflowers like blue light! Full spec will not hurt them but has red and ir in it and will cause your auto to flower earlier eventually affecting yield, the sun if full spec that is why yield is smaller when u run them outside, so a blue light in veg mode is ideal, as for flowering I have a California light works cob bloom booster so when it comes time to flower them they leave tent and go in closet then start 3 more a true perpetual grow, I only feed a light food in veg mode at 3 weeks or 3 sets witch ever comes first it is called Botanacare pro grow 1ml per USgal watered down plants luv it and never burned an auto in veg mostly fish mulch and nitro, for flowering autoflowers I use Atami Bloombastic 1/2ml per USgal watered down if you don't you will fry your plants, see pics.
OK, I read all the above and it sounds like you've done great with the formula -- particularly light use. My plants came up ok and will go to their permanent homes at 6 days after germination. So you're saying 36 " above until the plants are 4-5 # high, that makes a lot of sense to me. Are you running 24-0, 20-4, 18-6 ?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I give my autos a little extra sleep and run them 16/8, I have run them 18/6 & 24/7 no difference in growth rate or size, I also believe that giving them a bit of extra darkness let's them cool down and stretch out, it also stresses them less but that is my observations over 10 years, ps you do not transplant autoflowers bc it stresses them and can cause them to dwarf out, today my seedlings are 2 weeks from sprout all can stand on there own but will leave ties on for 1 more week, got a weird deformity on strawberry mango crumble 2 leaves on 1 stem but stuff like that is par for Meth free bees bc there f1 or f2 but always seem to flower and in the end they may look a bit funny but do put out, chopped and hung avt x strawberry nuggets, got a bit of nice trim for canna butter and flower is dence not fluff smell is dank with notes of fruit and fuel, already fed 1 time I do it at 3 weeks or 3 sets witchever comes first so a 16/8 cycle is not affecting them negatively, autoflowers are not hard to grow per say but there run differently is all, much less nutes, good dirt and drainage, a light food and good bloom agent will go along way also a good breeder you want your autos stable at least f5 or better, some banks don't tell you and send f1s that is why I like Meth so much aside from there free bees some strains are as far as f7, ps Methisto USA store will open tomorrow at 3pm est, have tooth decay, fantasmo express, 4 assed monkey, sodk and a few others, cheaper than a bank and free beans and swag, have been waiting along time for soda to come back will try and score that, fantasmo express is a great strain but still have a few beans, so Pic time, Pic 1 is strawberry mango crumble note 2 leaves on 1 stem, 3rd seedling does not want to upload but is largest of 3, will get somewhere between a half and 3/4 of an Oz not great but only 1 plant and weed will be fire.

20211107 110836
20211107 110825
20211107 110818
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

OK, I read all the above and it sounds like you've done great with the formula -- particularly light use. My plants came up ok and will go to their permanent homes at 6 days after germination. So you're saying 36 " above until the plants are 4-5 # high, that makes a lot of sense to me. Are you running 24-0, 20-4, 18-6 ?
Yea once plant beans a good auto will germinate in 24 hours and pop in 48 a 72 hour process 1 day to sort themselves out and then I start my count ie day 1 from sprout, I leave my 600w 2 cycle light 36inc above canopy till seedlings are 4 or 5inc tall and above pot then lower to 26, depending on how there running I turn on side spotlights at week 2 or 3 once there on raise light to 30inc above canopy this way they can get sidelights and all seedlings will get full blue veg light, autoflowers luv blue light, full spec has red and ir in it, this can cause your autos to flower earlier eventually affecting yield but will not harm them, I run my autos at 16/8 I have run at 18/6 & 24/7 and there is no difference between growth rate or end result it also let's them cool down and stretch out this has been my observations over 10+ years were you could only order auto seeds from Joint Dr from high times, seedlings are now 2 weeks from sprout, strawberry mango crumble has a weird deformity 2 leaves on 1 stem but there f1 or f2 and almost always have a few deformities but allmost always flower and sort out. Methisto will open US store tomorrow at 3pm EST, have 4 assed monkey, sodk, tooth decay, 3 bears, fantasmo express, ect cheaper than bank and get free seeds and swag, chopped and trimmed avt x strawberry nuggets flower is dence and heavy not fluff got a nice bit of trim for canna butter nice red pistils smell is dank with hints of fruit and fuel, probably will end up with 3/4 of Oz but only 1 plant a Meth free bee, so that's about it, good dirt, good drainage, a nice light food and bloom agent goes along way, your plants will be only as good as the breeder some banks don't tell you and give f1s or f2s that's why I like Meth so much some of there strains are as far along as f7.

20211107 110836
20211107 110825
20211107 110818
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

On a lighter note I broke in my little pony at 1.000miles, changed break in oil and filter, went over whole Mc for loose bolts and whatnot, waxed and cleaned her saving me $400 bc that is what Harley wants to change break in oil and use there own oil, I use Amsoil at $20 per quart, they would have stole it and put there crappy oil in instead, I'm not kidding look on Trust Piolet Harley is rated poor, everytime I walk in I expect them to pull a gun and empty my pockets, anyway no more Harley if it breaks and I can't fix it goes to my long time mechanic, $250 for an oil change is Harleys normal price, a quick easy 10min job I can easily do myself so goodbye Harley. If need parts I buy from Dennis Kirk who let's you donate the change to nearest dollar to injured and homeless vets, a good thing, there should be no homeless vets they put there lives on the line for our country right or wrongly but should be better taken care of.

20211110 122052
20211110 122005
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

At day 18 all plants can stand on there own, have removed ties, a good trick that works always. Pics won't up load but u get the jist.

20211111 193110
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

3 weeks from sprout, Pic 1 strawberry mango crumble smells nice a bit further along bc in smaller pot, you can tell double grape are both same strain and look to be going to be good size. Ph 6.2 good health.

20211114 071108
20211114 071101
20211114 071055
Top Bottom