Edinburgs late winter early spring grow

• Thread starter Edinburg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Edinburg

420 New Seed Guy is giving 10 percent off all seeds this weekend, ALLSO this is only breeder who ever sent me more seeds when a few I bought did not germanate, he is 100 percent legitimate and one of a very few breeders who sell non feminized autoflower and photoperiod seeds, coupon code Spring 10 this breeder keeps his customers happy!! ALLSO has many new strains such as Sluricane ect and has re stocked, ALLSO this weekend Crop King is giving 50 percent off 5 & 25 pacs of all there seeds in a BOGO sale, have bought off both companys and was completely satisfied, so if y'all need beans you have a very large selection to choose from.

E

Edinburg

Made my neighbor brownies and I guess he gave a few away, his friends have been begging for more, him to, so last night he asked if I could make chocolate chip muffins, told him once you make the canna butter you can put it in just about anything, so he gave me a 1/4oz and last night made a nice batch of butter, the secret is a tea spoon of vanilla extract, anyhow this is the final product lol.

IMG 20230429 180045
E

Edinburg

Been playing Golf Rival for 3 years, a wicked fun game that's not easy, thousands of folk are playing in your stage, only top 100 get ranked, in my stage expert 1 I am now in first place, the 2 stages above me master 2 and master 1 are world rank stages, I don't brag and pride goes before a fall so I guess you can say is I'm humbled, if you want to play a game that makes you think, and you must account for wind and distance + objects and barriers with awesome grafics, let me know and I will tell you the clubs to get to win, it can cost money to play but I never spent 1 cent bc you collect and save up daily rewards, it took me 3,700 games to get to this point, and yea have a few hole in one's, just fun that makes your brain work bc it's almost like chess and geometry bc you must think ahead, anyhow I know this has nothing to do with growing and in life I can't stand real golf! boreing! This is not boreing! Hope to see some of you on the links, peace!

E

Edinburg

Apt inspection next Wednesday, they always find something wrong so they get paid to come back, after that I'll start a run of black cherry pebbles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom