Edinburgs late winter early spring grow

• Thread starter Edinburg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Edinburg

So we got through the plant in the coffee jar, critical mass is done and chem stomper under booster so now I'm going to run a strain by a breeder I never heard of, there from Maine called Wicked Pissah Seeds anyone know them? Anyone? They were a x mass gift from my cousin who lives up there, going to try cherry pebbles ie cherry fog x fruity pebbles, only enough dirt for 1 plant if this don't fly I was going through my bean stash and have 3 more dark devel seeds and I know there good but first I want to see if this breeder knows his stuff and the bean pops.

E

Edinburg

Like every grow I start it always ends up different, cherry pebbles is a very large auto and only have enough dirt to fill a 2gal smart pot, then fell asleep with the bean sunk to bottom of cup, by the time I got to it it was bloated and waterlogged my fault, so I decided to give them another go but my cousin told me the cherry pebbles or is it black cherry pebbles? is very large and put in a 5gal pot, but only have 2 gal of dirt so he gave me 3 cherry pebbles and 3 cherry fog for x mass after reading a grow on the autoflower network there right cherry pebbles is very large much to large for a 2gal pot, but cherry fog is much smaller so I'm germanateing a cherry fog witch as stated is much smaller, there a breeder that's been around 10 years but only started selling to the public last year, heard some tales that some strains are a bit unstable but only one person did a grow, I listen to my cousin bc if he runs them there good, but only DC seed exchange sells them and there perpetually out of stock kinda a Maine thing bc he my cousin knows we're to cop them up there he said if I liked the breeder he can get all I want so with me things are always changing, start this end up doing that but I think I'm the only one here to try this breeder they claim to have been breeding autos for 10 years but can't see them being better than Methisto but will give it one more go, chopped the bottom half of chem stomper the flower on the bottom has many un opened calixes? We're the pistils emerge an F1 I think it wanted to be a boy but they barely feminized it but in the end f it it's done got a good amount of flower 2 cool whip containers so I'm trying to dry it out a bit before it goes in the jar with the chip, maybe in the summer I'll run the pebbles if the fog gives me no grief as the finished plant in a 5gal pot was huge but I'll just have to wait and see, pic chem stomper.

E

Edinburg

Oops yes the top of chem stomper finished proper but if you look at the bottom of a bud you can see the unopened calixes but the darn thing is 14 weeks old and predicted it would take till Valentine's day only 4 days off but it was really time to chop, it was under my booster but can't get light penatration under the flower and the trichome was 20 percent amber so yea a barely stable F1 that either wanted to be a boy or a hermit as far as I can figure.

E

Edinburg

Okie dokie, the Fog took 3 days to germanate and 3 days to pop a bit slower than usual but was born on valintines day, we will have to see if this sucker is any good breeder included, sorry camera sucks.

IMG 20230214 133258
E

Edinburg

While my weed cures properly I walked half a block to the weed store and picked up an 1/8 for $20, not a bad deal, it comes in these little bags, they sell a 1/4 for $40 but all I needed was an 1/8 I luv a legal state.

IMG 20230214 144125
E

Edinburg

So at 10 days from sprout the Fog is doing well, have a card table in tent that I clamp my spot light's to and my walk in closet the doors are off the track, so I was slamming them to get back on track and card table fell on seedling but no damage done, a high pop so I did my bread tie trick to hold it in place till it's main stem hardens but can stand on it's own, today gave it's first proper watering looks good so far.

IMG 20230224 063526
E

Edinburg

Cherry fog is cherry pie x the fog, although I do good growing large plants in small containers this strain is large, not as large as black cherry pebbles but still, going to be a challenge though, they run 90 days + nice red bud, well I grew a purple Kush in a Folgers coffee jar but did not have enough dirt to fill up the smart pot, going to be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Edinburg

Well cherry fog is now 23 days from sprout, can now stand on it's own, my bread tie trick was just a precaution, less than 2gal of dirt, no genetic deformity, breeder says plant runs at least 90 days, in smart pot waterd and fed last Friday and will water and feed again tomorrow as it's dry again, starting to stretch out, well I do have good luck running large strains in small pots so we will have to wait and see i guess.

E

Edinburg

No dirt for a roommate, woke up this morning and cherry fog was very sad, I did not water or feed for a week, no longer a seedling but a small plant, it is now starting to stretch out then I expect a growth spurt ect, smart pots dry faster than nursery pots but I want it to dig deep for water, next week will water and feed on Thursday instead of Friday but this is it's second proper watering and gave a good feed so I would expect it to really get going in next 6 days or at least to stretch it's leaves over the side of pot, seems this is a good breeder, no genetic deformity, and growing slow but steady as a good auto should, over summer may run 2 black cherry pebbles in 5gal smart pots depending on how this one runs, breeder info says at least 90 days + to finish and with it's tall main stem can tell this strain is a large strain but do have a knack for running large strains in small pots as I grew a purple Kush in a plastic Folgers coffee jar so hmmmmm interesting.

IMG 20230310 075825
E

Edinburg

Not even 4 weeks old and I'm galdarned it's a girl, 2 pistils coming from the top 2 nodes, even has a nice light smell, will post HER 28 day pics tomorrow.lol

E

Edinburg

As I stated the fog has now overspread the sides of the pot, thirsty little thing, waterd and fed. 30 days from sprout.

IMG 20230316 112440
IMG 20230316 112426
E

Edinburg

Thanks, first time for this Maine breeder called absurdly Wicked Pissah, no genetic deformity, decent branch growth for it's age and at day 27 could tell was a girl, got black cherry pebbles by them to but is very plant, need more dirt but my cousin lives up there and can get any time but looks good so far just wish had more dirt but will be an interesting grow.

E

Edinburg

All jacked up, my hydro guy recommended Botanacare Pro grow, and autoflowers just luv the stuff even seedlings but very waterd down to acclimate them, in 10 1/2 years never once burned a plant in veg, now look how happy she is.

IMG 20230316 172434
E

Edinburg

So plant is now 35 days from sprout, going well and waiting to see if she will stretch or not, my cousin did say this strain is much smaller than the black cherry pebbles he sent, in less than 2gal of dirt it is growing slowly but shureley.

IMG 20230321 062010
IMG 20230321 062018
Top Bottom