Electricians Please Advise!!!

• Thread starter Dr. Stank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
click80

click80

For your dead A leg, check to see if there are any fuses blown out in the main electrical room that feeds your sub panel i take it you have. That panel is fed from somewhere, i dont think its direct to the service provider. Normally there will be a disc connect with a throw switch, thats where the fuses would be, or its fed with a 3 pole breaker and thats fried or needs to be reset.
Dont hook anything up to that b leg unless its a two pole breaker connected with the a or c leg.
Like 1971 suggested, make sure you can run your equipment at 208v.
h

Yep...props to both of ya...i was dreading answering it so as soon as I read yours I was so relieved i went and got a beer...lol...i haven't done electrical work since '93 when i got hurt (IBEW 666 Richmond Va) so yeah I would have screwed it up probably....I was thinking from the load end and was going to make it way too difficult and long by trying to explain balanced loads, star configs etc....haha, no seriously props to both of ya, very good patient on target explaining...now back to Star Trek TNG (netflix) and that beer :o)

Latest posts

Top Bottom