Elephant Stomper Test

• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatMarty

Elephant Stomper Number 2 is a Girl! :sun

This one was almost a week more mature when put into bloom, and did not go through the chaos of the PM cleanup in my bloom that ES number 1 had to endure.

I transplanted it into a larger pot yesterday. It is only 3 days into bloom cycle but I can see dual sets of pistils on two sets of nodes up top already.

This strain really stretches in my environment - 50% in first 3 days. So far.:confused0054: I measured it at @ 6" tall when I put it in the bloom room on 20th.

First image shows whole plant and stretch of ES number 2.
Second is overhead shot of ES number 2.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She looks nice, Marty! Keep up the good jod and Happy Holidays bro. Peep out my White Fugu grow log. Shits about to blow up for both of us.

F

FatMarty

She looks nice, Marty! Keep up the good jod and Happy Holidays bro. Peep out my White Fugu grow log. Shits about to blow up for both of us.

Oh man I just did check those out and you got that s right my friend.

Happy Holidays Bro. Life is good.:bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FAT:sun
just wanted to say thank you for the HEAD-UPS on the stretching of the EStomper i have a pack of those and did not know about the stretch so ya man thanks..
very nice BTW:bong2:

F

FatMarty

hello FAT:sun
just wanted to say thank you for the HEAD-UPS on the stretching of the EStomper i have a pack of those and did not know about the stretch so ya man thanks..
very nice BTW:bong2:

Oh man you are so going to love having these babies in your Lab.
This strain is looking so yummy even with my lame ass skill.:sad0047:

Yep the first pheno looks a bit more like Purple Elephant in color/form than the second. But both stretch like crazy. The stretch comes from the Grape Stomper.
The buds on #1 are Purple Elephanty in structure and pretty as can be so far.

Second pheno is a bit darker in color with a touch more Grape Stomper structure so far. It is about one foot tall now, (100% stretch), after 4 days in bloom.

First image is ES2 overhead today, and second shows plant from sideview.

Third image is ES1 @ 34 days into bloom overhead showing the nice buds left after I did some lower trimming today.
Fourth image is closeup of ES1 kola so far.

F

FatMarty

Elephant Stomper 1 is starting to look pretty cool and smells like nectar or similar.
Elephant Stomper 2 has stretched over 300% in 12 days.
I have low ceiling in bloom and had to adjust ES1 to keep from burning her up; but I LST everything at some point so this is nothing new for me.

First two pics are ES1 at about 6 weeks bloom.
Second two are ES2 at about 2 weeks bloom.

F

FatMarty

E.S.1 has morphed into a Grape Stomper clone imho.
The smell is now concord grapeish and quite potent.
As you can see the flowers are also looking very much like G.S.

I'm hopeful E.S.2 is more towards the P.E. in flower structure.
It's stretch is 300% or so at 15 days bloom cycle just as the first plant did.

So far both plants make me want to FIM them if I grow them again. One decent topping and you have a ready made scrog without the screen they grow so uniform below the kola stem.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
nice thread FatMarty:party0044::party0044::party0044::

str8smokn

str8smokn

I would of liked to be able to see the older pics also..looking good @juanjuilofu got any more pics her?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Can not load video,you have to go thru YouTube for video.
Looks stanky in that tent! Nice.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

What LED are you using,I see more blue,purple hues than red? I know blue& red make purp... But most LEDs are more pinkish in color.

Top Bottom