Elite Cuts In Spain

• Thread starter mans6berry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mans6berry

mans6berry

Hi guys,
I have some time now and I want collet here the elite cuts is in spanish land and pass through my hands, many of them are used by Spanish breeders to create their seeds.
before the list,

Shiskaberry ( fresita cut)
Critical + (Bilbo cut)
Somango (Bilbo cut)
Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
NYCD (Mandarina cut)
Super Skunk (Joya cut)
Chesse (UK cut)
NLX (Only cut)
Hindu Kush (97 cut)
Amnesia Haze (Core Cut)
Chocolope (Forum cut)

now some pics,
NYCD Mandarina cut
Elite cuts in spain 2

Hindu Kush ( 97 cut)
Elite cuts in spain 3

Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
Elite cuts in spain 4

Chocolope (Forum cut)
Elite cuts in spain

continue......

Last edited:
nuttso

nuttso

Very nice mayne. What is the biggest Yielder? Tell me more about these...

mans6berry

mans6berry

Very nice mayne. What is the biggest Yielder? Tell me more about these...

Hi, the more yielder in this list is Shiskaberry (strawberry cut) and Critical+(Bilbo cut)
Shiskaberry have big buds with strong peach and strawberry flawor, this cut is the winner in hidro category in the Highlife 2007 held in Barcelona,
Critical (Bilbo Cut), this cut is the winner of Cannabis cup 2004 held in Barcelona, in hidro system is an animal in production,

Critical Bilbo Cut, hidro system 2007 by mans6berry
PICT0186 3

PICT0173 3p

PICT0377p

Toaster79

Toaster79

Have you got any pictures of finished Critical+ by any chance. What smells are you getting from her. What does she tastes like? I've grown C+ and liked it very much. It can take lots of abuse nutes and training wise. I would just like to see how close those two strains are since mine comes also from Spain

20141229 131639

Keep it green!

mans6berry

mans6berry

Have you got any pictures of finished Critical+ by any chance. What smells are you getting from her. What does she tastes like? I've grown C+ and liked it very much. It can take lots of abuse nutes and training wise. I would just like to see how close those two strains are since mine comes also from Spain

View attachment 507638

Keep it green!

I bloom the critical bilbo of many times, not all seeds banks have the original Bilbo cut, the Bilbo cut have slim leaves like sativa, the time of flowering is 45-55 days, very fast, and the taste and smell is very strong like candy and flowers,

this is Critical Bilbo,
pict0377p-jpg.502716

nuttso

nuttso

very very nice. The C+ bilbo looks like a heavy yielder. How many weeks veg and how much plants per m²?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looks like our C+ have pretty much same parents :D

Keep it green!

mans6berry

mans6berry

very very nice. The C+ bilbo looks like a heavy yielder. How many weeks veg and how much plants per m²?
Yes the C+ Bilbao is very good yielder and very strong smelling , our plant now have 2 weeks of veg and is very open branches, but this is urgent bloom by problem with our stock
p1040271-jpg.504973

we have now 25 diferents elite cuts and an project of conservation and cross of this elite cuts, our first cross is with an seleccion of ken's kush male and Goji og I bloom this cut in Nft system in Scrog, and in hydro System is an animal.

PICT0051

PICT0125a

IMG 20150314 145008 1

IMG 20150314 150436 5

Looks like our C+ have pretty much same parents :D

Keep it green!

Yes, similar bud structure,

Last edited:
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Wow nice pics man that shiskaberry looks fire :wacky: nice work its nice to see such an array of dank ass cuts :)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Have you ever grown "Lilly"! She was to die for! I love this thread, Barcelona is my second home and I love the tropical flavors available there. I really like the critical too, we're growing some from seed this year, hoping for a winner

Top Bottom