Elite genetics hermie galore!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sway

so ive been growing out some of elites gear. the ultimate chem, and the sfv og kushXultimate chem. i had 3 females from the ultimate chems, and 2 have been extreme hermies so far. like, half male, half female. ive never seen a hermie so pronounced. i was second guessing myself because it looked like a new set of leaves coming up, then kept looking more and more like a male preflower, the male flowers had a weird location, only certain branches hermed. ive found one hermie out of 5 females so far with the og chems, the rest im checking every day to see what they do. it sucks because ive killed 3 phenos i thought were females so far, and they were gonna be good for at least 5 ounces each. they were huge. so my room looks a little more empty now, and i have a feeling there will be more hermies to come. this is a bummer. hopefully i can find one damn keeper.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i grew his ultimate chem , purple bubba kush and sour banana kush all hermed.

the reason elite was banned from thcfarmer, he was editing members post to hide hermie issues.

R

ReelBusy1

i grew his ultimate chem , purple bubba kush and sour banana kush all hermed.

the reason elite was banned from thcfarmer, he was editing members post to hide hermie issues.

and that's why the Farm is the best.
Logic doesn't put up with BS like that.
I feel so....protected.

S

sativablast

yu gotta get some solid gear try MR nice they got
old school genes not this reverse clones get hermies
and pay $100 for hermies heheh.

W

WCC

Elites "gear" sucks balls IMO .. I grew out a bunch of there crraaaaap and wasn't impressed with any of it to say the least ..

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes i did have one herm on the ulti chem, but also had two amazing females.

I must also state that Elite has personally appologuised to myself for the herm issue and for his disbelief.

As it stands EG's Larrys and Sour chems are the best plants in my garden. And i have quite a few original clone onlys.

As with alot of these new line, we takes our chances.

O

ojd

best in your garden
i dont know herb
dont you mean 2nd and 3rd best now with the chemdog clone in there
i also forgot to take the larry from true's that day

i gota say elites super strawberry diesel looks like a serious winner
im choping in a week or 2
lovely smells

peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah shit, yeah the Chemdog D. Hahaha, ok, I havent smoked the D yet, but until such time the Larrys are the winners for me. But I know you are right, hehe. The D is a winner. Mines gone into proper veg now and coming along well.

Someone was asking me about the Super Staws, can not remember who. Looking good yeah? Similar smells to the Strawberry Diesel True had with him?

No worries, Ill be taking some more larrys in a few days or so. Will have you one of each in coco ready for your next visit to help me select these chernobs.

O

ojd

hi man

yeah the Chemdog D man thats got to be a banger with all the talk and hype
and even some of the chemdog hybrids i tried were straight dank so just the chemdog must be unreal

cant wait to flower her
and yeah the super strawb d's smell real good
beter than true's 1 by the smell of the live plants
some fruity some kushy

chat soon
peace

true grit

true grit

Have to say, Herb's LL and Sourchem did look absolutely ridiculous and tasty. Think it's just the luck of the draw with the Elite Gear...at least you know what you are buying in to at the price.

OJD- you'll have to post some pics of that super straw diesel...have heard it brought up several times now, but never seen any pics or reports.

S

Swerve

the prob is elite doesnt reverse his plants he uses male and females.. he just doesnt know how to breed. and just pollen chucka male onto a female and then charges 160 bux for 10 untested seeds. lame if you ask me.. but a hermie from him is no surprise

S

Sway

yea i wasnt surprised at all, i was expecting it, thats why ive been watching them so closely. it just amazed me a little by how unstable they really are.

i havent had a hermie issue from mr.nice, i run medicine man from shanti, its a wonderful plant thus far.

looks like ill be runnin ur gear swerve.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Its no surprise that I like elites gear, and elite, though as I always say, he does a few things that I dont like. I do wish he woul let me finish the test on his gear before he lets them out, as a lot of these troubles would have never happened, so i do have to agree with you there swerve. Let it be known that I'm trying to get him to do some things differently, trying.
As for herms, i sat this all the time, the ult chem line is the big problem, I had big problems with it, as well as the purple bubba fems. No trouble on the sour banana Punch, they were very nice, though not great yielders. Going with certain lines from him results in great stuff, and I also hold many clone only strains, and they damn well hold up to it.
Elites gear can be a bit of a hassle sometimes, I blame it on being overzealous myself, but before the time is out, I'll have him simmered down and humbled for ya all. The promise is there for him I think, he just needs some proper direction. All that being said though, stay the fuck away from those ult chems, I'm not a fan, lemon larry, chem kush, chem 08, dbl sfv og, fucking gear!

0sWizZle

Elites Super Strawberry Diesel is by far the best Strawberry Diesel around....look at my pics on my thread....that super stawberry diesel and bannana bubba sour og....did anyone notice the water bottles i was holding up next to the colas...and shit i never even went over 900 ppms...both those strains are 2 lbs + per light...i'm clamining 3lbs + per light on that bannana bubba og...so i dunno....just like everyones gear...ur gonna get herms....thats the nature of the bizness for those of u that dont have huge lots of land Neville style to do true breeding...i mean come on lets be honest here...

Swerve how did u get an SFV male from a Clone only strain? U bash Elite alot bro...its obvious u feel the competition and its making u sweat ...

Elites is a good breeder...maybe his business practices can use some help....but his crosses are just as bomb as anyone elses

P

poedizzle

Oh snap! lol Na jk, i like swerve, and have a buddy who personally vouches for him, ALOT of people have problems with elite and i have seen the results and they speak for themself, imo he hit the SFV OGK female with STS, that will give you pollen from a clone only strain, thats what i plan on doing with my clone only strains to get beans, peace
~POE~

S

Sway

Elites Super Strawberry Diesel is by far the best Strawberry Diesel around....look at my pics on my thread....that super stawberry diesel and bannana bubba sour og....did anyone notice the water bottles i was holding up next to the colas...and shit i never even went over 900 ppms...both those strains are 2 lbs + per light...i'm clamining 3lbs + per light on that bannana bubba og...so i dunno....just like everyones gear...ur gonna get herms....thats the nature of the bizness for those of u that dont have huge lots of land Neville style to do true breeding...i mean come on lets be honest here...

Swerve how did u get an SFV male from a Clone only strain? U bash Elite alot bro...its obvious u feel the competition and its making u sweat ...

Elites is a good breeder...maybe his business practices can use some help....but his crosses are just as bomb as anyone elses

the definition of a breeder is thrown around way to lightly. a breeder is someone who breeds for a purpose, backcrosses, tests, and stabilizes certain qualities.

then u have guys who do "bomb crosses" like u mentioned, and just cross A with B because it sounds like it would be a good idea and sell a lot of seed. never testing, stabilizing, or breeding for a purpose. though they might luck out with some good hits here and there, the majority is unstable.

i think elite has great intentions, but his execution is half assed.

i love swerves name for it, it describes them perfectly. Pollenchuckers

S

smoke1sun

I fill what you saying, i have some elite beans, havent grew them all out, but i gots a good pheno of Motas purple kush from him. I bought them, when he had all kinds of shit for next to nothing. My problem is A. he bashes the shit out of rez "rez's hermie prone shit""rez isnt a breeder""rez's beans are over priced" then what the hell does he do.
He uses some of rez's crosses, he ups his prices to over 100 bucks, and his shit herms. Good genes or not, you gotta be real, or you got something to hide.

I have had hermi's from male/female Mr nice beans
directly from him...its ok he sent extras.

What Mr.Nice beans did you have hermie? If you got them directly from him were they tester?

as for reversed plants : hermied pollen = hermis
non hermi does not..

fwiw :i have got more hermis from non reversed plants

What kinds of non reverse plants have you grown that you have this problem with?

Im askin cause herms scare the piss out of me. I would be so pissed to find them too late and mess up a whole perpetual grow. THANKS

0sWizZle

Oh snap! lol Na jk, i like swerve, and have a buddy who personally vouches for him, ALOT of people have problems with elite and i have seen the results and they speak for themself, imo he hit the SFV OGK female with STS, that will give you pollen from a clone only strain, thats what i plan on doing with my clone only strains to get beans, peace
~POE~

this all good bro....he claims to have SFV OG F3 Male...from a clone only strain....

Most dudes on here are Pollen Chucking....hhhmmm even u Swerve...

Nothing wrong with it...its like rolling dice...u have winners and losers...

I know people out here in LA that know u Swerve...and u claiming to have an F3 Male of SFV OG is BS..

Lets not forget that thread about denying the release of the Tahoe..and then even ya boy Raskal came in and validated my story....

My point is simple....dont be such a Hypocrite and lets all look for that Holy Grail...because none of u have a 10 thats in a seed or clone thats out in the public...

Tahoe on its best day is an 8.5...and thats when its grown right

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Swerve actually outcrossed to a Afgahni male and continued to work the line until he found a great F3 male that showed great representation of SFV OG. All breeders were pollen chuckers in the beginning. Gotta start somewhere. I am not saying Swerve is a pollen chucker. He has a thread in his Cali Connection forum stating his Breeding techniques. RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom