Elite genetics hermie galore!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Medic

funny all the strains mentioned above arent even elites own work. the fucker dutch passioned them.

that strawberry shit is from those reservoir dudes whoever they are.

purple kush, form mota.

elite is not a cool dude. made money off the homie loompas name, saying hes getting cuts straight from mofos when he didnt. i just thought people would just forget about this dirtbag and let him slip back into the cracks of the earths ass. seems like thats what he does,

oohhhhh, a new strain out.... then the snake comes out his little hole to pick pocket it with his long snake like tongue then re slings it for double the price of the original breeder.

To all those that wonder why elite is not liked. that is why. Kinda like a major heroin addict, meth head or crack head, a true thief, a legend in his own mind and a liar to the fucking end.

oh yeah awhile ago even tried to say he was orgn kids personal breeder, talking about meeting up with him, smoking and chillin. thats when i said the homies locked up. ill tell you what, he didnt know what to say after that. lol.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
One thing i know for sure is thanks to these guys that are doing these crosses is it gets these strains out to people it stops them from being hoarded in a basement. So now anyone that wants has a chance to grow some of these clone onlies. they may not be perfect but its better then nothing. hell even in Amsterdam they just rename the strains and charge more money. there's a thread on this site somewhere that shows the same strains winning the cup since like 95 under different names.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
oh yeah awhile ago even tried to say he was orgn kids personal breeder, talking about meeting up with him, smoking and chillin. thats when i said the homies locked up. ill tell you what, he didnt know what to say after that. lol.

thats the way that poser rolls, dude will go down liein till the end, he knows no other way.

CBF

edit, ya know if the guy was just upfront, and not carry on with all the BS i think he would do just fine. hes not the only guy thats released seed to the public and had herms reported.

saldiado

saldiado

"I know people out here in LA that know u Swerve...and u claiming to have an F3 Male of SFV OG is BS..

Lets not forget that thread about denying the release of the Tahoe..and then even ya boy Raskal came in and validated my story....

My point is simple....dont be such a Hypocrite and lets all look for that Holy Grail...because none of u have a 10 thats in a seed or clone thats out in the public...

Tahoe on its best day is an 8.5...and thats when its grown right"

What are you talking about? sure you dont mean the HA cut, because the tahoe in seed form is already underway, and you want to be such a doubtful hater, take a look at some of the SFV bx1, or bx2 grows and realize almost everytime it looks exactly the same( STRAIGHT FIRE), and everyone who grows it says it has that straight og lemon pinesol funk....

Obviously swerve isnt trying to fool everyone into thinking he has a male clone only, he has explained in detail how he reached that point. I would have gone along my way, but this^ is some BS, sal

B

bicycle racer

all breeders work off someone elses strains one way or another unless there 200 years old or so lol. as long as your honest about your breeding ways and sources who cares.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with CBF in that Elite should have been honest and he might have done ok

S

songbird420

I've worked with elite's gear in the past. He's got good gear as i still run his bubba kush s1 to this day. But there seems to be a huge point that elite doesn't get about human relationships, HONESTY. When it comes to the seed biz, or any biz for that matter, you the propietor are responsible for providing the consumer with sufficient info to make an informed decision on their product. When elite censors the voices of those displeased with his products he unfairly removes that right from the consumer. From my experiences good gear usually represents the qualities of the breeder. Swerve works in an honest and transparent manner that makes consumers feel confident purchasing his lines. Elite censoring the experiences of his customers just makes him look like a baseless opportunist.

N

negative 1

hmmmmm... i'm a lil twisted on this one now, i dealt with thedude once in a trade andit went well. got a bad ass Snowdog x Chemdog D that i'll grow forever. also some pre 98 bubba x Chemdog D that i'm looking at running next time. never dealt with him as a customer soley so i can't snivel on that front but the genetics i got from him were awesome as of yet.....

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that was alot of reading, so the problem is he creates herms or he is real dishonest about where he gets his genetics?

Do his strains actually suck, there are a few smoke reports that seem pretty positive, just wondering.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
SCC to answer you question simply no his strains do not suck. does elite have the real shit that i do not know. but if swerve says he has sfv og kush lock down in seed form and elite buys a 10 pack of seeds and finds a sfv og male and uses that in a cross you tell me? are we then getting a good cross or not?

D

dogsnob

oswissle swerve dont say hes got sfv og f3 pure male its a incross 3 times to afghani thats how he got the male and he says its what it is plane and simple no lies with swerve on the male you can read hes threads on it and the tahoe clone release hes just plane forgot what he gives away as he gives so much out to ppl and places its hard to remember all the gifts he gives out

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Do elites strains actually suck -

NO - I just decide to write smoke reports and grow reports based on utter drivel as I have so much time on my hands to do such a thing.

At the end of the day its all reletive to the smoker. But every thing I have smoke from EG has been low tops at the least, boardering on some of the most potent and tastiest herb I have smoked to date.

And there are litterally one hand fill of breeders on the net that do not actually work with other peoples lines, so you can not fault some one for that.

And Elite is working on his customer service and his want to retort against some crap said about him. He is starting to see the light as it were. Perhaps some others may follow. What it called ..... Oh yeah, Taking the higher road.

B

BigSatan

Elite trys really hard to recruit stoolies to stand up for his rectal abyss too! Remember this is too true...the recruits are usually victims of some ass smooching and serious BS flattery along with some free or discount beans of most likely whatever gear his evil self knows is the best or most stable he was lucky enough to produce. A good friend of mine dabbles in MJ breeding and we purposley tried to make seed with very little light and they came out just like Elites green little malformed weak pooh. Hope he is changing his ways cuz lately hes on a fast track to being really cold n bloating n a ditch somewhere. Hes a hated joke in our part of these woods and I can't think of one creation polyhybrid or not thats not a bad knock off with a real cut of it floating around that isn't even close to the same as what he hypes and most likely easy to obtain nowadays pretty cheap. Nothing wrong with working with whats out there but ya need to put skill back into it too before the hype race to the bank begins Greens aint a very good grower at all at all yet.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
So am I a Stoolie BigSatan.

You better be very fucking careful how you answer that? If at all you dare.

B

bicycle racer

i have done some business with elite i had no problems seems like a nice guy and the seeds i received are all fully mature healthy seeds no little green ones. im growing out 1 of his strains now so far there showing good vigor and healthy growth and will be running some strains of swerves ograskals and elites together at some point. i think all 3 have some good strains to offer.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
SCC to answer you question simply no his strains do not suck. does elite have the real shit that i do not know. but if swerve says he has sfv og kush lock down in seed form and elite buys a 10 pack of seeds and finds a sfv og male and uses that in a cross you tell me? are we then getting a good cross or not?

Do elites strains actually suck -

NO - I just decide to write smoke reports and grow reports based on utter drivel as I have so much time on my hands to do such a thing.

At the end of the day its all reletive to the smoker. But every thing I have smoke from EG has been low tops at the least, boardering on some of the most potent and tastiest herb I have smoked to date.

And there are litterally one hand fill of breeders on the net that do not actually work with other peoples lines, so you can not fault some one for that.

And Elite is working on his customer service and his want to retort against some crap said about him. He is starting to see the light as it were. Perhaps some others may follow. What it called ..... Oh yeah, Taking the higher road.

Hey guys thanks for clearing things up, as i know breeders work really hard to make creations or protect precious breeding stock they have, and i can see why many get upset. But think back about when Sensi first started out, for a good while many companies took there genetics and called it there own, does this make it right no, but it's like like we can patent the stuff, but i understand where people are coming from.

Just my 2 cents, i approached Elite to help my compassion club as i needed genetics for my club members, and i put together an order with elite, i'll give people the benefit of the doubt, but i was just trying to find out what all the shouting was about, thanks for all the input guys, God Bless!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey herb, I was wondering why I didnt see you at the stoolie meeting, us poor sheep eh, being led cause we're too stupid to form our own opinions

true grit

true grit

It just breaks down to needs and whose pockets you decide to put money into. I like the fact that farm's breeders are so open, helpful, and honest. First my money goes to them, but in the same token Elite has some strains that I wouldn't mind running as well. IMO if he narrowed his availability list and went to work on a few of the more popular strains he sells, he would probably get much more consistent results- but thats just from a consumer standpoint. We all look for certain qualities, I know I will probably run one of swerve/medic/raskals kush's in every grow, but Elites random mixing and matchin does leave a few strains to be played with if the price is right.

og dmc

og dmc

I grew his larry og , and althought there were no herms, half the seeds he sent were very imature. 5 outa ten were split open when I got them or didnt germ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom