Elite: twisted purple og kush

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Oh by the way isn't the 'SkyWalker OG' a OGK x Bubba cross??

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUR:)
humm not sure but if it is theres several batches of that going around, i have a pack of bubba kush * og kush and a pack of bubba/og * og kush....and i remember a couple other kush that had those two in the mix but had deferent names...
HAHAH kush'ssssss:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
is the respect og just the larry clone renamed?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Twisted Seedlings

Hey fellas check out these Twisted Purple OG Kush F4 seedlings they are about 3 weeks old in the pics let me know wut u fellas see :)

Peace
D9

Group
TPOGK 1
TPOGK 2
TPOGK3
TPOGK4
TPOGK5
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look pretty unifrom bro. who made the f4's do u have any idea what phenos are poping up?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Murciano made the F4's i see 2 of the 5 have fat bubba leaves so im guessing those are bubba leaning.... there are 2 with long saw tooth Sativa leaves and then one thats somewhere inbetween.....

X

xchaoticmetalx

Whats up man, great to see this in an f4, very cool. It is one of my favorite strains. I have been running 2 phenos of her I love for a couple years now and can't wait to make an f1 with the male i kept and one of the girls in particular.

4 fours TPOGK4
TPOGK 234
TPOGK MOM
TPOGK4 1
DSC08531
Twisted Purple OG Kush 4
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Where did chunkymunky go? He has never replied on this thread. Did something happen? You OK chunky? He hasn't posted since. He did have 5 months between this thread starter post and the one before that.

I

ibTheMan

Dam Ready, some of your weed has the most Saw Tooth leafs i ever saw!

C

chunkymunky

I'm ok guys just been on vacation from the internet the past 6 months or so. Still have 8 of tpogk to mess with. Think I am going to open poolenate to get a shitload .of f2s

C

chunkymunky

anybody got anymore pics,still got some in storage?
found this lineage in an old candyman thread...... (sour larry x bubba kush) x sour larry.
sour larry is (larry og x sour diesel v2)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah a.fuckin awesome cross! Elite killed it with this one! Ive been rocking her for a couple years now and will always have it. One of the BEST tasting smokes Ive ever had the pleasure of smoking. I have a different pheno from what I see so far. But it wa a full of dank phenos!! The one I kept is ridiculous. Solid purple with that 15 degree DIF. Cant wait to see how yours turnout! Im subbed!
I do have thread on mine if u wanna check her out. Im on my phone n dont know how to copy links n shit, but u can find it on my profile SourPuppy! Peace!!
Quest

C

chunkymunky

thanks for the info, but couldnt find the pics you are referring to.:D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey D9, hit me up in a pm bro, it wont let me open ur profile or start a covetsation. Hope all is well.
Last year about week 5...
Downloadfile 6
IMG00282 20110626 1125

Dry nugshot. Harvest at week 9 the firstrun, another week and she's solid purple and taste alot more pronounced, awesome flavor.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Smoked like a fuckin dream homie. Best tastin Ive come across to date. She's got Bubba's spiciness. Lemon from Larry, and Deisel undertones on the exhale. Absolutely amazing. Gotta get her back in house!

Top Bottom