Elites Double Purple SFV OG

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a few pics chopped at 72 days. this plant had 0 days veg and was put into flower at 6 inches tall. it grew to almost 4 feet. i had to snap the top branch and bend it. ;)

Elites double purple sfv og
Elites double purple sfv og 2
Elites double purple sfv og 3
Elites double purple sfv og 4
Elites double purple sfv og 5
Elites double purple sfv og 6
Elites double purple sfv og 7
Elites double purple sfv og 8
Elites double purple sfv og 9
Elites double purple sfv og 10
S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy crap Batman! Great Job KidTwist! Did you originally start from seed or was this a gifted clone? Did you go soil or hydro?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good KidTwist! You gonna do a smoke report?

sour power

sour power

what was the yeild cuz it looks like you had a great yeild?also what size light and medium?i have these also.do they resemble the real sfv or is it just some good smoke?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I have never had the real clone. but i have studied everyones grow that has. to me it looks alot like the clone. the smell is so unique and the taste of the tester nugs was great. i grew this in fox farm ocean forrest/light warrior. i used foxfarm nutes and hygrozym. it was never topped and it grew like a beast. I have a 250w HPS as for the yield im putting it at somewere near 2-3 Oz's. pretty good for a plant with 0 veg.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a couple pics of the dried cured nugs. this is some very strong shit almost to strong. it has people wobbling. maybe i should have cut it sooner for a more upbeat buzz but it was my 1st run with her. so i just seen most people chop at 75 days. i let it go to 72 and then i took her down as i needed the room. this is right up there with the chemg dog thats kicking around the city as far as potency and taste. it smells alot like the sour diesel i just chopped. thanks alot for all the comments guys.

Sfv dried1
Sfv dried2
Sfv dried3
Sfv dried4
Sfv dried5
H

hoki2test

:smokeDamn!....lookz like some unreal dank,thankz for sharing bro:smoke

R

Rainbows

2-3 ounces from zero veg is REALY good. Just make sure you catch your friends when they fall over ;) Beautiful nugshots as well.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it ended up being just shy of 2 Oz.

F

fruitloops

looking very nice. looks like it was grown well too. good job man. how did she taste?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Kinda like sour diesel but better. there was no lingering taste.

Top Bottom