Elites Double SFV OG Kush Bx-1

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

Daaaaam twizzy my dude you sure got a knack for growing copious amounts of dankage brotha keep up the good work my dude

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

thx man. Im trying to build up a profolio of tested crosses before i think about releaseing any. this same male that was used in this cross was also used in sourcindy( think this is just a tempary name) its Moscas' c99 bx1 x dbl sfv og/violator kush. Str8dank is growing some out now so ill have pics of that up soon as well.

Sounds sick bro!! Cant wait to see!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Sfv1
Sfv2
Sfv3
Sfv4
70 days

heres a few shots right before they were chopped. Plants were grown by ganja goblin, he did a real nice job growing these things out. it has really got me wanting to move forward with these. im getting the tahoe soon and i will hit some males to it. Im thinking about calling her Combo OG(i suck with names), she already has Larry and SFV in her.

Last edited:
B

biggs

wow!!! now thats dank. gotta say elite made some real gems. shame he won't be around for awhile. going to make some lemon larry f2's and sour banna f2's soon. would be a real shame to lose these strains.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

keep killing it twist! dont worry bro you keep chucken pollen and making fire and the farm will help you come up with good names for them lol.

C

CaliConnoisseuR

YO TEX, beautiful cross. GanjaG phenos got some nice color, i must of missed it, is that the same one you ran of are his from seed aswell?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
keep killing it twist! dont worry bro you keep chucken pollen and making fire and the farm will help you come up with good names for them lol.
:smiley_joint:
YO TEX, beautiful cross. GanjaG phenos got some nice color, i must of missed it, is that the same one you ran of are his from seed aswell?

Ganjas are pics of my cross, my was the grand parent. i out crossed my to a violator kush male. then grew them out found 2 males and back crossed to mine again. ganja is growing out those seeds

C

CaliConnoisseuR

Ganjas are pics of my cross, my was the grand parent. i out crossed my to a violator kush male. then grew them out found 2 males and back crossed to mine again. ganja is growing out those seeds[/QUOTE]

Thanks tex, donno how i missed that.. fucking mesmerized by the pics, lol. :bubblez:

Top Bottom