Emerald CUP-----

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

http://emeraldtrianglenews.com

WHOS GOING? Who has gone?

I got a buddy who is dyning of cancer. this could or will be his last outting and right now he is getting all hipped up about this. He has spent the last 7 years down in mexico and he came back here to pass away with his family.
I do not want for him to get all pumped up for this and we make this HUGE trip ( he only has about 4-5 hours of good time a day, so this trip will be a huge undertaking) so want to make sure its worth it.

Let me know....thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I believe this is an event that humboldtlocal goes to.

I hope your friend is as comfortable and pain-free as possible, frosty. I will say a prayer to St. Francis for him.

F

frostedlove

I believe this is an event that humboldtlocal goes to.

I hope your friend is as comfortable and pain-free as possible, frosty. I will say a prayer to St. Francis for him.

Thanks for the positive words. All in all my buddy is hanging in there and riding the ride as best as he can.

I read that HL goes and has a entry in the contest. Just checking with the farm too see what u guys thought. 100 bucks is a good chunk for a one day but then again it's for my bro and money does not matter.

Thanks again SM

fractal

fractal

Have a rocking time bro. My best goes out to your friend and I hope he finds some relief from the excursion.

Top Bottom