Emerald Harvest Nutrients

• Thread starter Mitygrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mitygrows

Emerald harvest nutrients Has anybody got a chance to use this I know it's a fairly new product that I just seen in my local hydro store they say the guys that used to work for advanced twisted off and started their own company I'm just curious if anyone has used it I'm thinking about getting some my store told me they would give me a bunch of samples to run so I'm going to give it a try

S

Seed Buyer

I have never used the line but I think this industry needs more fert lines like we all need more holes in out heads. I like the easy pour bottles they come in other wise why try and reinvent the wheel?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I test so many nutes its redic...and this line has earned a spot at the bottom of almost any nutrition ive tried over the last 20yrs.
The bottles leak more than any other bottle ime.
Just another attempt by advanced to fleece you!

M

Mitygrows

that sucks I still think I'm going to do a side buy side.with advanced nutrients to see what's better.iv been using sensi a×b with great results 2 + under 1000 gavitas my last with 6 lights all most 14 pounds

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
In theory the bottles should work great with pour spout...but they leak in between the bottle n plastic spout thingy creating a mess....bottles caught my attention. They tried to use a couple unique ingredients on a few bottles but overall its the same ole ingredients rehashed...

puregrow

puregrow

Emerald harvest nutrients Has anybody got a chance to use this I know it's a fairly new product that I just seen in my local hydro store they say the guys that used to work for advanced twisted off and started their own company I'm just curious if anyone has used it I'm thinking about getting some my store told me they would give me a bunch of samples to run so I'm going to give it a try
HEY GUYS I HAVE!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN GROWING FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS JUST FINISHING RUNNING SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISONS EMERALD HARVEST VS GENERAL HYDROPONICS. .....EMERALD HARVEST VS ADVANCED NUTRIENTS AND LAST GREEN PLANET (((ALL))) PRODUCTS HAVE GIVING ME GREAT RESULTS BUT EMERALD HARVEST HAS DEFINITELY MADE DRAMATIC RESULTS IN MY COMPARISON'S NOW SAYING THAT IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKE ME YOU SEE ALL THE ADDITIVES THAT A V. PUTS OUT GOD SOON I WONT HAVE ANY ROOM ON MY 5 GAL BUCKET FOR WATER LOL EMERALD HARVEST HAS NAILED IT INTO I BELIEVE IT'S 7 BOTTEL'S and you have there entire line I'll keep you guys up to date but with 2 weeks left to go and I have worked HAZMAT with the federal government tornadoes, hurricanes, 911 so documentation I pride myself in not patting my self on the back or anything lol but in all seriousness guys tryem for yourself they have small pint sizes so it's easy and some supplys will give you great deals growerhouse. Lol. Be safe Guys God Bless......
IMG 20150916 203640

clutch419

clutch419

I believe that green planet is the guy who left advance nutrition. I do like green planets carbo load a lot better than advance.
But 7 bottles is way to many for me I use veg&bloom by hydroponic research company with carbo load and golden tree. And absolutely love it my results are great compared to nectar of the gods.
Veg&bloom has given me better growth and easier to use. With the price of pot fAlling every week. I went from 6.47 a bucket on nectar to .67 bucket with veg&bloom with the other 2 things I put in. Pics are start of 3 weeks into bloom with veg&bloom

LI grows

LI grows

Innovative!
I just got a few bottles of this and i really like the pour spout and the cap doubles as a measuring cup. Full line in 7 bottles. Not including the base nutes its only 3 bottles.

D

Devon G

More trolls from AN posting bad comments about their competition. This type of bs is all done by a guy named Josh or George either one of whom knows nothing about hydroponics or growing or nutrients. You guys are going to get exposed with names, addresses and pics on here so the community can see who you really are - fake trolls that do no growing and instead pump up AN like they are honest - they're not ripping off the community with over priced nutes full of crap so Big Mike can fly around in private jets. Anyone noticed how their prices keep going up? Oh ya Big Mike needs hoes and fly around on jets trying to be like Dan Bilzerian only he's almost 60. Keep trolling Josh. Keep being a little punk.

N

nettie

N

nettie

Was wondering what your results were last year?Personally I did much,much better w/flora nova for grow,then switched over to AN.I also throw in some BigTime roots/enzyme to break up the little chunks so uptake is much easier on the plant.I tried it (EHarvest)this year cuz the guys @ store says it was da bomb.My plants@ this time last year were @ least 2ft taller and fuller.They also said it was "ok" for soil.If so why dont they say so on the bottle.Spout sucks too. Dont think will use again

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

After 3+ years using HR V + B throughout (with excellent results), I was looking for a product tailored specifically for bloom. After just 2 days on a plant that was already 32 days in bloom it literally exploded with EH... after 4 days it's not just bulking up, it's hulking up.

I now have 6 plants on Cali Bloom 2 part, one is also on the supplements

drop by my threads to follow along

puregrow

puregrow

Hey mity i can help you with EH. I work with them not for them not dont no if you read my grow repost in last months high times so if i can help in anyway my email is [email protected] .......
LOVE YOUR PLANTS

puregrow

puregrow

Was wondering what your results were last year?Personally I did much,much better w/flora nova for grow,then switched over to AN.I also throw in some BigTime roots/enzyme to break up the little chunks so uptake is much easier on the plant.I tried it (EHarvest)this year cuz the guys @ store says it was da bomb.My plants@ this time last year were @ least 2ft taller and fuller.They also said it was "ok" for soil.If so why dont they say so on the bottle.Spout sucks too. Dont think will use again
I have a girl report coming out 4 High Times magazine I have done side-by-side comparisons with Advanced Nutrients General Hydroponics that I have used for 30 years never a problem but did you know that Scott bought out General Hydroponics they're selling it in Lowe's now if you look at the color it's totally different than when General Hydroponics own the company my results War 1/3 larger using Emerald Harvest nutrients but you know what whatever works for you is the best thing if it's not broken don't change it I don't work for Emerald Harvest I work with them I do a lot of grow reports grow weed easy High Times massroots if you want I'll send you a copy it's not complete it's going to be coming out in September High Times magazine centerfold hope it helps a little bit the like I said if it's not broken don't fix it take care of yourself and always always love your plants take care

Sdgraney1904

Sdgraney1904

My hydro store down in san diego just gave me a free sample pack 2.. im going to start a grow thread in a couple weeks for you guys to check out..

markesparza1

markesparza1

Im currently using it right now in soiless mix and it's my second time running it and only my 3rd grow the very first nut line I used was the grand master grow from advanced and I got really bad results check out my grow diaery currently on week 2 my plants couldn't be healthier

Sdgraney1904

Sdgraney1904

Im currently using it right now in soiless mix and it's my second time running it and only my 3rd grow the very first nut line I used was the grand master grow from advanced and I got really bad results check out my grow diaery currently on week 2 my plants couldn't be healthier

Latest posts

Top Bottom