Emerald Triangle response to Paclobutrazol

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Sorry mate I thought you were being serious. And I don't know I just got a Trophy for 100 posts and like the Farm so while I wouldn't call it home it is beginning to become home. I like the crew here. Anyway Quantrill my apology comes from my heart so I hope it can be seen as such.
Thanks for clarifying, MotherF.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

After looking at some of the dose's they were giving the rat's i think we can say were safe to consume these trace amount's your gonna find after a good flush of your meds.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

When it was outlawed the apple farmers raised HELL from what I have read.

If the apples had 4 ppm ...they would have been "safe".

They have 5 ppm after treatment....so it was banned.

Thats reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal close ....fwiw

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
1 ppm is too close for me...i have a bottle of gravity i bought before i became a member of the farm..then i read all the stuff here at the farm :( i decided not to use it any more, till here recently.. i did a lil side by side in waterfarms...gh line in one, and gh and gravity in the other.. 1. it did stop vert growth. 2. not by enough to change my mind. 3.trich production didnt look changed any....4. the flavor of the bud was affected most :eek:...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
So what does that tell you? If the flavour is affected 1) their is residual PBZ and 2) Terpenoid production is reduced - hence flavour. The safety limit they set is 0.5mg/kg. Research has found much higher than this when farmers have misused PBZ (meaning using too much or too late). It's simply not meant to be used on consumable, short term deciduous crops.
i was tryn to prove to my friend that gravity was holding him back...im all about my herb tasting good..and i dont care how big it makes my buds..if they dont taste good , i outa smash them into a brick,,,and send m to mexico lol

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've used a product called 'Doctor Nodes' which is no longer for sale and recently Hydrofarm released a Paclo product called 'Bush Load' which is the same exact product with the same exact results. After using it I've come to the conclusion that its only for the lazy grower looking to stop vert. growth with ease, it severely decreased quality while increasing yeild.

GR33N

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
As for this :"All I know is the folks at Emerald Triangle are solid, good honest people and they have been around for MANY MANY years" ----- Yeah right they sold growers PBZ for years claiming the active was kelp. Nice misinformation campaign though![/quote]

?? Emerald Triangle as in the people of the 3 counties right....as i never replied to anything of this topic :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom