Emergency blankets on my walls?

• Thread starter Newcomer94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newcomer94

I’ve recently thrown my girls into flower. Without the blankets on my walls… recently had a friend tell me that it could help increase yeild? I’m using two next light mega pros. I’m wondering if this could be too much light for my plants with the emergency blankets on the walls?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i use one in my veg closet. flat white paint is best for reflecting light but those emergency blankets work almost as good. they also reflect heat so you need to ensure you have adequate ventilation.

N

Newcomer94

I have a portable AC in there and a carbon filter above the lights but honestly the nextlight mega pros don’t putt off that much heat for their size also a oscillating fan on the ladies. Is that sufficient enough? AC is vented threw window with the carbon filter(although I’ve been thinking about putting them under my house because of the winter months, thinking it may help with freezing pipes lol??)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I have a portable AC in there and a carbon filter above the lights but honestly the nextlight mega pros don’t putt off that much heat for their size also a oscillating fan on the ladies. Is that sufficient enough? AC is vented threw window with the carbon filter(although I’ve been thinking about putting them under my house because of the winter months, thinking it may help with freezing pipes lol??)
def don't plumb your AC exhaust under your house. You're asking for all kinds of issues doing that, it's just like some of the advice you'll see about growers plumbing their exhaust into the attic. Temperature differentials create condensation. In low airflow areas, condensation creates mold. Mold destroys homes and health. Completely out of the residence is ideal.

So long you're able to keep the temps in ideal range, that's what matters. Otherwise your blankets will work just fine for providing a good reflective surface.

N

Newcomer94

def don't plumb your AC exhaust under your house. You're asking for all kinds of issues doing that, it's just like some of the advice you'll see about growers plumbing their exhaust into the attic. Temperature differentials create condensation. In low airflow areas, condensation creates mold. Mold destroys homes and health. Completely out of the residence is ideal.

So long you're able to keep the temps in ideal range, that's what matters. Otherwise your blankets will work just fine for providing a good reflective surface.
Thank you for being so Insightful! That all makes perfect sense!

Top Bottom