EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

It'll take a time and a half or two if we're filling it up with Cookies and OGeez. Or one chop if there's about an additional 100 lights at play.

Either way I've got work to do it sounds like.

Onward!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Everything is lookin sick G Don.. How did that Ghost OG run come out, not sure if I missed that finish shots on those.. PEace

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

DSC 3778
DSC 3769
DSC 3776
DSC 3777
DSC 3765

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Just got back home from blazin' with Classic Remix, pics in a few minutes.

Damn you weren't kiddin on that stretch!! Maybe ill flip mine a little quicker haha.

And blazing holy shit we did. I couldn't do that last one lol. Woke up on the couch with a shirt as a blanket at 4 am.

Those herbs go HARD.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Damn you weren't kiddin on that stretch!! Maybe ill flip mine a little quicker haha.

And blazing holy shit we did. I couldn't do that last one lol. Woke up on the couch with a shirt as a blanket at 4 am.

Those herbs go HARD.

Wait your growing that damn ghost cut too now?

and larf city. What happened, just to high to prune that shit. dayum. Jungle fever.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Those stalks are unreal.

I'm such a nerd for soil I'll probably never switch, but those stalks get me thinking....

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

"It'll happen. Just one more gram.", has been the motto for the last couple of weeks. Haha!

#slackintough

Sinceyerbitchin' I'll get'r'done tonight.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I may push a few through and see what it do

Thanks for the recipe

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

No problem. I used to mix that up and do teas with a Flora Nova base. Was having to water too much by hand is why I stopped, but the Earth does all that for me now so it's time to shine again.

I'll have to see what CCH2O thinks about it, but I want to run a custom Earth with 6 plants per light, 18 total under 3kw. All GSC scrogged like the Ghost. It'll tear shit up and give a proper show.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Coco makes for some fatty stalks for sure. Interested to see next run as well now. Im personally a fan of hydroton and lots of it. Really leaning towards testing the cc nutes in the very near future. Thanks for posting. MWD

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Hell yeah bro. I'll hit up CCH2O and see if that's a go.

As far as Cookies go I have 4 that are getting flipped today. Vegged 8-10 weeks and topped a bajillion times giving cuts away.

Still2Big and DwD both finished up round 1 with the forum cut and say the flavor is very much like the coffee bubba flavor you get with the Pre'98. Looks pretty and is super dense.

Top Bottom