GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Post #421

GSC in the UC getting used to their new home;
DSC 3818
DSC 3814

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Positive tropism is an under statement mang.

As usual, all of GD's plants looking supremely healthy, nice work.

Might consider tuning down the CM a mil or 2 per gallon and tuning up the BB about the same. Just a thought from the thoughtful ;)

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

I'll act on that bro. Thanks for keeping watch and dropping tips along the way.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks guys.

Just peeked at the underside of the GSC in the UC and see new root growth, they've been in the system 5 days. It's about to be a bakery over 'ere.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks guys.

Just peeked at the underside of the GSC in the UC and see new root growth, they've been in the system 5 days. It's about to be a bakery over 'ere.
Always a pleasure to view your work. Looking forward to seeing you do em properly.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks lead! Your cookies has my vote for BOTM!

UCM2 - What is it that you have? I think that's the question.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

How old school?

outwest

Well i have origional Fillmore work going back to '69 hanging on my walls, as far as my work i go back to '82 does that work for ya?,.....just ask the DON i kick down right from the start,.....ok so here goes:

that weak ass strain done caught in his nose, 'cuz every fool knows that's how the swag goes,
we don't smoke it or toke it and to vape its no-nos!
'cuz up here in Colo where the truly dank grows, best first bank them duckets for you play with them ho's
only a stoner gone punk ass slacks on his grows, to busy spittin' out rhythms while them mite's number grows

once you learn what your doing, as GhingasDon Knows
'ain't till after the curin' on vacation he goes!!!

Hell popo don't phase me, shit they hardley dismay me
fact is they got mo' problems than a modern day Jay~Z!
good god, these young growers do fully amaze me,
they be Droppin' more BOMBS than Phil Lesh in the Haight G!
(drops the MIKE and reaches for the VAPER~PEN!!!)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Well i have origional Fillmore work going back to '69 hanging on my walls, as far as my work i go back to '82 does that work for ya?,....

Works for me. I've got a collection of 'new school' classics. Love rock art.

outwest

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Damn! I gotta check my torso for bullet holes because my homie UCMETOO just sprayed ammunition like an AR-15 on full auto.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Just shaved up three some Ghost girlies, getting the flip tonight.

outwest
Hmmmm,......i fear no GHOST,.....but i'm on the look out, i don't sleep in the woods but i do love a cook out, thanks for the 6~up you down for a hook up?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hmmmm,......i fear no GHOST,.....but i'm on the look out, i don't sleep in the woods but i do love a cook out, thanks for the 6~up you down for a hook up?
sorry i just could not let it go,......!!!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

That's quite alright, I find other people expressing themselves with lyrics to be a blast like dynamite.

Top Bottom