Endless Sky Dr Greenthumb

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Few pics of some Dr Greenthumb Endless Sky Fem pics. All six germed well and have turned out ok so far. 4 in an ebb and flow 4 bucket system and 2 in small hempy buckets.

I have only been able to find little bit about this strain, few possitive smoke reports and few reports of folks having issues because of nute sensitivity. Also the Greenthumb site says strain is big and fast and super strong. Its mostly or all indica i believe.

Reports were correct and you need to keep the nute levels extra low. These babies are very fussy!

Here are some veg pics, few weeks since germination and been under 4 t5 whole time, will switch to MH next week.

Endless sky dr greenthumb
Photo2
Photo3
Photo4
Photo5
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grow I will be watching this one, I still have seed and really like Esky it was good smoke the best I have from DR.Greenthumb I didn't care for his OG or Bubba. Enjoy

C

colaman

VERY nice job. ES is top drawer and I liked it a lot but I'm totally into Greenthumbs Chemdog these days

genepool

genepool

I hear good thing about ES and from the looks of those gals it was true keep up the good work thanks.

H

HighTolerance

Very interested to see what you can do with the ES.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
The Endless Sky Diary

this whole grow is getting started in a pretty hectic way, you know what they say about the best laid plans... past grows have been real small single tent set ups, i am trying to get 3 tents going now with one DR100 just for my 4 pod system and a 600w light, and then another for veg/clone/mother also in DR100 under four 55w t-5. Last is the Grow Lab 120 for flowering hempy buckets.

I have had issues with ballasts and reflectors not being compatible, also had to travel for 2 weeks, etc. So things are going ok, but the tents are not all done and room is way messier that I would like. Because of my location it takes a while to get parts and equipment so will probably be another 2 weeks before i have everything set up the way i want.

Right now I have 6 fem endless sky plants going. 4 are in a 4 pod esoteric ebb and flow system. 2 are in tiny hempy buckets. One of the buckets is mostly hydroton with bit of perlite and vermiculite in the middle (hydroton at bottom, then perl and verm, and then hydroton again. Other bucket has hydroton at bottom 1 inch and then is 75% per 25% Verm with a thin layer of hydroton at the top to prevent algae.

I am using PBP Grow and Karma for the hempys. I am using canna aqua grow a and b in the system. So far have just had them under the 4 55 watt t-5 set up while i wait for last bits and can put up the hid light in this tent. In mean time I set up the hid light int he big tent today and moved the 2 small hempys in there so they will start to get some better light (although the t-5 are doing awesome).

I also have added two key things to this grow- first is a resv chiller, as even with a/c on most of the time, my resv is usually 27 degrees ( I live in tropics). I think this is going to make a huge difference and is also a good way to keep nutes moving.

Second thing that i have used for first time are these plastic elbows called Bendz. Very fun and easy training method.

P1000357
P1000375
P1000360
P1000372
P1000374
P1000373
O

ODanksta

Man I've been wanting to get me stuff the him.. I want his bubba, and the endless sky I've done alot research on this breeder and I would have to say I have mad respect for him.. I keep up with this thread best of luck.. looks GREAT!!! and did you order directly from him? if so I am buying some very soon...

P

pokerman

yea i've been wanting this strain... let us know if it does finish at 42-45 days......

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
More boring veg pics

Will be putting the hempy buckets into 12/12 tomorrow. System will go into 12/12 end next week. If I had my reflector for that tent would switch it tomorrow also probably.

I have heard that these are super inbread, would explain the crazy mutants and super fussiness I think. I am still keeping nutes low, although hempys that are now under the hid I have increase to 1.2 ec. System is at 1.0 under the flouro. So probably not good strain for beginner but I have high hopes for these.

I ordered from him, as far as i know that is only way to get these. Very pricey, but these just sounded so perfect, we shall see if they finish in less than 50 days. :mysterymachine:

JB

P1000362
P1000364
P1000371
P1000359
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good JB. When I grew mine it did not finish in the 40 day range more like 55 to 60 days but it has been about two years. I have some ES pollen in my freezer i think I will hit my whitefire with it and see if it takes.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Right on dude. Was it at least potent stuff?

Also, did you have any issues with weird leaf curl or other oddities? How about stretch?

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
JB if my memory serves me well it was very good but I had to choose from two girls one was much better than the other and it started out like your plants but ended looking more sativa. The leaf looked like they over lapped but I did not have any curl and they did stretch at about 2 1/2 the size,the stems were small and needed support. When I got mine they were $85.00 so that shows you how long its been but I have a guy that still asks me if I can get the Esky he loved it, It was the best I have from greenthumb and i have three other selections i paid to much for in my opinion. Hopefully yours are more stable but there is some good shit in there.

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
Im joining in to watch this. Ive been waiting to see a report on the strain. Looks good so JayBee

J

Jobo

Ahhh endless sky. I know a buddy who grew about 15 pounds of it this last year outdoors.

It was good smoke, mostly indica high, but nothing to couchlocky. Potency was good for outdoors, not sure how it will do indoors. Good luck.

S

sRoC1

I was reading on greenthumbs site that he rates the endless sky potency at 4 1/2 outta 5 and the OGK at 4??? I will be watchin this and I want a smoke report LOL by da way ur ladies look b-u-tiful..

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
JayBee, The pheno you need to look for is "the RUNT" pheno ! The very potent one !! Hope that helps you out ! monkey5

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
the runt? none of these look much like a runt. but will keep an eye out, thanks.

SAPP- Totally got the leaf overlap going on.

I am starting to worry about the stretch so gonna put all of these into 12/12 now, even though 4 plants are still under the 4x55w tubes. Should be getting the reflector for the system tent by end of next week so i figure should be ok.

Will post up some more pics when flowers start up.

Thanks for your support. ;)

JB

B

blowin

for any plants will fluorescents work? or any alot of small bulbs? cant afford the hps 600wtt right now thanks

Top Bottom