Enough Soil?

• Thread starter GotPower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

1-2inches from rim of container is where soil should b

I like to fill mine to the top. Natural compaction gives enough space pretty fast after transplant.

I water carefully the first few times. But I want the most root volume and nutrients I can get in each pot.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I like to fill mine to the top. Natural compaction gives enough space pretty fast after transplant.

I water carefully the first few times. But I want the most root volume and nutrients I can get in each pot.

I feel as tho it makes watering a lil faster i water by hand and it saves
Me time I go from a solo cup straight to 5 gal buckets so only transplanted once

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I feel as tho it makes watering a lil faster i water by hand and it saves
Me time I go from a solo cup straight to 5 gal buckets so only transplanted once

I choose to use 3 gallon pots because of height and space limitations so I need every bit. They are really only about 2.5 gallons.

I used to leave space in my 5's. Easier to grab and water I agree.

G

GotPower

In my country few days raining and no sun, it can be sun deficiency?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

well then the rain ant getting to them so then not sure

G

GotPower

And nights cold in my country like 9-13celsius, this summer is so bad :((, i scared about dying

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Can you fix what you typed im cant understand :( and can you reccomend what need to do in next few days?
if they in a green house then the rain is not going to be raining on the so they would not be over watered but u just said it gets cold at night It could be the heat to cold swing

G

GotPower

if they in a green house then the rain is not going to be raining on the so they would not be over watered but u just said it gets cold at night It could be the heat to cold swing
Mmm... i dont have any heating elements, i update this thread in 2days, and need water little bit ? Or wait for the soil to dry out little bit?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im talking the sun comes out heats up during the day cools off at night

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks cold.

Is the ground cold? Use stands to raise up plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom