I have a question guys. Do u guys reccomend using enzymes with each feeding? I use three different enzymes as well. Biocozyme, senziyme, enzyme komplete. So my other question is can I use only one enzyme product throughout the cycle??

I have a question guys. Do u guys reccomend using enzymes with each feeding? I use three different enzymes as well. Biocozyme, senziyme, enzyme komplete. So my other question is can I use only one enzyme product throughout the cycle??
Oh boy, some hydro store snake oil. Bill is hating on the hydro store again.

There's probably a better alternative that is cheaper. There are 4 types of digestive enzymes.

Amylase breaks down carbohydrates.
Protease breaks down proteins.
Lipase breaks down fats.
Cellulase breaks down plant fiber.

Which of these do your hydro store products contain? I have no idea.

You can buy a product like Bio-Clean or Rid-X sewer enzymes that contain all 4 for much cheaper. They won't harm trees if the roots get into your septic system, meaning they are safe for your trees. They are helpful with making KNF inputs and can be used start to finish with cannabis.

SkunkyDunk

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, ive been using it for a long time.
And I guess it's one of those things you just know it's working.
It prevents build up of salts and makes nutes more available especially towards end. And I veg for many weeks so I use it as a preventative measure.

I guess more opinion than facts though.

Well that's a loaded question.
There's multiple type of enzymes that do multiple things.

I use a compost soil/peat moss mix.
I use ferminated vegetable and/or fruits fertilizer. Some enzymes make nutrients more available for the plant, some help break down sugar for the microbes.

So it also depends on what medium your use and why your using it.
Some of these companies only have the enzyme that breaks down dead root matter, which is good for hydro I guess...

SkunkyDunk

Premium Member
Supporter
Your hydro store charges you for water, keeping the lights on and cartoons on the label. There's an epic "cheaper enzymes" thread floating around on the internet if you Google. Spend your money on science and not SHAZAM in a bottle.
I didn't say it didn't work, just that I have no way to prove it.
I wouldn't continue using it if didn't see results.