= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I took down some early sampled of each pheno to check there early terp profiles.. These were taken down at ending of week 8 day 55... And these girls seem to still be going strong, all with different and interesting aromas..

Foodog1

This one has a sweet profile, with a liqueur (almost like black liquorish) earthy skunk with slight roughtn fruit smell.. Also has something else on the back end that kind of over powers the nose, almost like a fishy smell, really hard to describe but almost undesirable smelling.. Very weird profile that has u trying to smell it again and again.. Lol...
She a sqautty girl not the biggest yielder .. Also not as frosty as the other phenos..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Foodog3

This one has a very dominate sweetness smell almost too sweet like inwould get cavities by just smoking her.. The sweetnes translates almost like candy or some very sweet fruit... Also get some subtle skunky fuel notes, the sweetnes just over powers..
This girl was orginally a runt but the clone run she was no slouch, heavy yielding , very lanky and tall.. On smell this one was my choice of the foodog line but its going to be hard to decide between this girl and FD10..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Foodog10

This girl i had high hope for as she had close look to the HB.. Early on in flower i was not to happy with her because her aroma was almost straight liqueur but as shes grown she changed greatly..
This girl has a dominate skunkyness to her with fuel notes, she has a nice sweetnes to her not to overpowering, also getting some piney earthy evergreen notes to her, very similar to the HB on this one..
Im very pleased with this girl as i knew i sae some HB in her.. She is a stretch lanky girl, heavy yielding, packs on weight later in flower and looks like she can pack some og dom spears.. This one is looking like my keeper out of the Foodog line...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Now for some yetie line..

Yetie1

This girl has a strong roughtn fruit smell with sweet notes, and liqueur .. Also has some slight undertones of piney earthy evergreen, really complex aromas going on.. On the back end i smell some musky almost sativa-ish notes probably coming from the parental stock...

I had high hopes for this one as she had and intial desiring smell but as she has grown she changed night and day.. She went from looking OG dominate to something different , shes tall and lanky, decent yeilding but smaller nug structure...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yetie 9

This girl here is something else, very HB dominate... She smells of sweet piney, the sweetnes is not to over powering.. With skunky earthy evergreen notes, has a subtle fuel...

This one here resembles the HB most of all, she is heavy yielding, stretches and packs on some nice dense og dom nuggage.. This girl sure fooled me, but is looking to be the keeper out of the Yetie line..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Heres some last loooks..

Yetie 9 my keeper.. Tast like a winner.. Skunky funky...

Yetie 1 really flavor full meds but not the heaviest of yielders..

FooDog 3 looking like the keeper, taste is out of controll sweetness.. Still undecided tho..

Foodog 10 this one also looking like a keeper, im digging this one a little bit more because she reminds me of OG when i smoke her..

Foodog 1 low yielding girl but has a nice taste..

Ill get some dried nugs soon ..

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Heres some last loooks..

Yetie 9 my keeper.. Tast like a winner.. Skunky funky... View attachment 485303 View attachment 485304

Yetie 1 really flavor full meds but not the heaviest of yielders.. View attachment 485305 View attachment 485306 View attachment 485307

FooDog 3 looking like the keeper, taste is out of controll sweetness.. Still undecided tho..

View attachment 485308 View attachment 485309

Foodog 10 this one also looking like a keeper, im digging this one a little bit more because she reminds me of OG when i smoke her.. View attachment 485310 View attachment 485311

Foodog 1 low yielding girl but has a nice taste.. View attachment 485312 View attachment 485313

Ill get some dried nugs soon ..[/QUOTE

Super duper dank wishing I was there to taste that nicely cured smoke. Keep up the great work.

waayne

waayne

@EveryOneSmokes Nice!

Glad you found a proper keeper brother!
Congrats!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Im going to say this to the public. EOS knows how to grow some serious dank, he is a master gower. He stopped by our booth during the LA cup and gave me samples of his flowers and id put him at the top as easily in the top 10 growers out there. Props to you man and all you do!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Im going to say this to the public. EOS knows how to grow some serious dank, he is a master gower. He stopped by our booth during the LA cup and gave me samples of his flowers and id put him at the top as easily in the top 10 growers out there. Props to you man and all you do!
Wow.. Im trully honored man, its humbling to hear, really appreciate the words..

Honestly ur flowers i tasted at the cup has me striving, so much i might be soon partaking in going soil beds.. Really glad u enjoyed the flowers..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Excellent thread EOS. Sure did lay some flame down. I love the grimy crusty dank look to your plants. Keep up the stellar work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom