= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Killer update! I like the comparison with the other elites you have going, that Loompa gear fits right in! Thanks for all the great pics and info!
Thanks @Prime C , I'm trying to do them all justice, hope to find something interesting.. They're all doing great, haven't seen any deficiency so far, The Y1 and FD3 are looking like they're going to be the winners.. But we will know when the dust settles still have a lot to go...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ending week 5 , day 33 ...

Yetie 1

Yetie 9

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Week 6 day 42.. This run has not been my best by far, changed the feed up a bit which caused some issues..

Yetie 1... Smell on this one has changed to a sweet skunky aroma, nug structure is growing somewhat interesting its taking a smaller nug structure not really og i would say... Will have to judge this one more on its smoke tonsee if shes stands out more..
yetie 9.. This one is looking more og. Dominate, the structure resembling the HB.. This girl looks like she mighg be my keeper now.. Verdict still not in till the smoke test but for a first run shes stacking nicely.. The smell has changed for the better really interesting profile.. The aroma is piney skunky sweetness, really similar to the HB aswerl... possible KEEEPER..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Foodog 1 ... This shorty is stacking some nice nugs..smelling really sweet ... Cant wait to try this flavor out...

Foodog 3 ... The lady has tha candy smelling pine aroma, for the FD line this one is looking like she might be the keeper.. Nugs are similar to the rest of the FD girls but this one seems like she will be a heavy weight girl when don right..

Foodog 10.. This girl is looking like she would yield great when dialed.. Shes has the simialr sweet smell, no more liqueur aroma more sweetnes..

M

mrtokez2

Looking good. Your y1 and fd9 look like the one of my yeti phenos. Had og structure but the smell was weird as shit. Kinda orangey but slightly unpleasant. Out of my three the only og characteristic was the stretch haha. No pine whatsoever :T hope you have better results..tho u having the original should make everything okay lol. Keep rockin..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

T
Looking good. Your y1 and fd9 look like the one of my yeti phenos. Had og structure but the smell was weird as shit. Kinda orangey but slightly unpleasant. Out of my three the only og characteristic was the stretch haha. No pine whatsoever :T hope you have better results..tho u having the original should make everything okay lol. Keep rockin..
thanks man, my y1 fooled me good, it started off with a very sweet piney smell but an interesting skunky aroma is has over powered with almost a rotten fruity smell..my y9 is killing it tho, nice stacks and the smell is piney skunky ..
Im not sure whats the f-cut conveys in the FD line, but my FD10 looks like it can stack some weight, but the FD3 has the HB aroma and looks like if done right can stack aswell..

Top Bottom