= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

whoa nice score there EOS. everything i ever got from loompa has been extrordinary brother. been missing yall & the other seed junkies. nice to see a gre a t guy coming up. seed junky love & respect my friend.
Thanks man, it's been a while since, hope ur doing well.. Just met up wit jb and had a nice sesh, next time he's around we should catch one...

Yes sir the new cut's root fast with vigor, it's definitely a change from most clone only gee's for sure!
it's funny cuz my OGs tend to root pretty fast for me, In RW I'm usually rooting from 7-10 days, not bad for most og's.. My oldest cuts may take an extra day or two if the mother is unhealthy but for the most part have great success... I like then to stay in the dome for a min. of 14 days tho and max 21 days.. I've notice after 21 days they tend to get stressed because there ready to go.. But quickly bump out of it when they get full on light..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Just caught this thread, looks like I got in while the getting's good. My Yeti cuts rooted pretty fast too and they are growing alot better than the seeds did for me! Good luck with the pheno hunt EOS
The getting about to get good should have them up and running within the month.: same here my yeties were the smallest ones but from clones a total different story, there off to the races.. Thanks for stopping by got to check ur thread out ..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Seeing a lot of og traits on your babies. Hope you get a good ratio..good luck on your runs looking forward to your final product. My yetis are nowhere near as good looking as yours. Gl finding the HB pheno
Thanks man, a lot of them are looking ogish, In comparison to the HB, I do see some leaf looking very similar to her.. We shall she what we find, all sorts of different aromas coming out of that little tray, crazy flavors to come..

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah that time sounds about wright on the gee's but my Skywalker, an true use too take longer than the rest for sure! I just started using a new product in my turboklone called black label root enhance it has speeded up my whole rooting process an I'm stoked for sure!

burn4me

burn4me

Thats quite a bit of sorting. And lots of gems.From pics the fd seem pretty uniform in looks aside from a couple. Any notable differences you could tell us?

Subbed for sure good luck. And happy farming.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yeah that time sounds about wright on the gee's but my Skywalker, an true use too take longer than the rest for sure! I just started using a new product in my turboklone called black label root enhance it has speeded up my whole rooting process an I'm stoked for sure!
That's great man, always koo to find a new product that works.. IME less is more and im very satisfied with my current style, u would be surprised what happens with keeping it simple..
Minimal water/ ferts, and little roots excel and I'm good.. I don't get into the root enhancers ferts. till they have roots, there's not much benefit from over doing it early on, once I see numbs I'll begin to add like .5ml of roots excel and fuzzy roots come Out like crazy.. Also like RW because i fluke how they build a nice root mass in the cube it's, allows a lot of oxygen to the man root ball..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thats quite a bit of sorting. And lots of gems.From pics the fd seem pretty uniform in looks aside from a couple. Any notable differences you could tell us?

Subbed for sure good luck. And happy farming.
Yup FD are the most uniform beans out of the batch, really sturdy pants so far, with good stretch.. They have that similar look as bubba wit thick stocks/stems, broad indica looking leaves.. I see a couple nice leaf patterns that I'm interested in.. There one that started developing more of that 50/50 looking mix leaf, I'm hoping she's a female..
The other yetis have more of a variety of leaf more traditional og looking leaves less indica dom, they start off weaker but the clones look more vigorous.. I'll up date as they get transplanted into the bigger RW cubes..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1341472/Simple is for sure the way to go! I use 1 ml of RE per gallon it reads like 25 ppm an a root system lime crazy as well check out this thread if you have time player!
Nice .. Looks like a good comparison, I'll take a look at the rest of the thread later..

What ever works, I was looking into starboost for a little change of pace.. But if it not broke don't fix it, u know..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Interesting you should try good old RW, I'm not to fond of those clones, long ago I would use a similar bubble cloner, worked great but after a few runs the success rate dropped.. My preference is rw, then riot rooter/rapid rooters.. I'll take a look when cap posts up his results..

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

My ez cloner i didn't like it too much at all but I swear this turboklone has been running non stop for a couple months I have been totally impressed but different strokes for different folks for sure how has everything on your gee's going thread player!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

My ez cloner i didn't like it too much at all but I swear this turboklone has been running non stop for a couple months I have been totally impressed but different strokes for different folks for sure how has everything on your gee's going thread player!

Yup different strokes is right... The way I'm currently doing has proven time and time again. Great results, I just switched to using 4" rw and I can't say I had the first run running full speed but this next set is going great, they stability from the 4" cube is what im looking for, I used to have some plants that got a little top heavy and would topple not the case any more, so if I went from the cloner bare root style, i would imagine the same thing would happen when they get to top heavy.. If I was going under current/ hydro I would see the benefit, but i prefer the coco beds method..
I'm pleasantly happy with my stable, I'm running full steam ahead.. How about u? U flowering anything ?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I just finished up some GDP came out really nice I found a keeper Chem pheno! Currently I'm running my HPK an next will be my ghost, tk, sfv, BTY, an yeti#7 green dots find then I will join you an JB! On the gee thread!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

An I understand why you need rw cubs with running beds I use super roots air pots with promix hp an lime is why I get away with the aeroCloner!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yeah I just finished up some GDP came out really nice I found a keeper Chem pheno! Currently I'm running my HPK an next will be my ghost, tk, sfv, BTY, an yeti#7 green dots find then I will join you an JB! On the gee thread!
Word nice, haven't had GDP in a long time, how's the HPK going for u?
Looks like u have a lot of nice og's u should be running, seems like those are getting around easier now these days..
The tk was on my list for a long time..

Latest posts

Top Bottom