Epic Fail

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alice D

Alice D

Did you guys ever get you other legal issue resolved?
I guess resolved is the right word but we got railroaded. It's amazing how tough some of these counties in Ca are on cannabis farmers. I mean they took us back into custody at court because they said we were a danger to the community. Never any violent charges or guns or anything. They are throwing the book at me for manufacturing concentrated cannabis. 7 years first offense. So people in Ca please be careful when making any sort of hash,wax,shatter. If your using any sort of solvent it's all bad. And if you ever have a run in with the law don't try and talk your way out of anything just go to jail and catch bail. 99% of the time they don't have shit to convict you with until you make a statement. In doing this it makes a jury trial so much in your favor and very hard for the DA to convince a jury your guilty BEYOND a reasonable doubt. Thanks for your concern man and your contributions to the farm. I have to ask you,you fish for tuna often? One of my favorite past times catching albacore and yellow fin tuna. Dorado and yellow tail! You have a boat or charter your trips?

Alice D

Alice D

Congrats Alice / Amber, got 2 myself, boy and girl, vasectomy here i come!
Thanks Cap! Was curious if your breeding your own fungi and microbes yet or ordering bulk. Been learning a lot about the network of life in soils. Very interesting. That's the real World Wide Web. Ha. Take care buddy.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I guess resolved is the right word but we got railroaded. It's amazing how tough some of these counties in Ca are on cannabis farmers. I mean they took us back into custody at court because they said we were a danger to the community. Never any violent charges or guns or anything. They are throwing the book at me for manufacturing concentrated cannabis. 7 years first offense. So people in Ca please be careful when making any sort of hash,wax,shatter. If your using any sort of solvent it's all bad. And if you ever have a run in with the law don't try and talk your way out of anything just go to jail and catch bail. 99% of the time they don't have shit to convict you with until you make a statement. In doing this it makes a jury trial so much in your favor and very hard for the DA to convince a jury your guilty BEYOND a reasonable doubt. Thanks for your concern man and your contributions to the farm. I have to ask you,you fish for tuna often? One of my favorite past times catching albacore and yellow fin tuna. Dorado and yellow tail! You have a boat or charter your trips?
Both charters and my own boat,Its incredible right now,got yellowfin and dorado only 12 miles from dana point the other day,rat yellows (6-12) are EVERYWHERE and the bluefin are only a little further out.My buddy scored bluefin just outside the horseshoe kelp just a few miles outside of LA harbor friday before the onslaught of boats over the weekend put them down.Friday i donated over 100 lbs of sashimi grade bluefin and yellowfin to the homeless shelter,my freezers plugged and so are my neighbors!There have been a few 100+ bluefin caught at the 9 mile bank within site of the san diego skyline and its not even rolling yet,EL NINO!
You and amber stay safe bro.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ultimately we would like to supply multiple restaurants and/or local co ops I know a lot of people have never tasted how delicious mushrooms can be. There not all bland and slimy sometimes better than chicken or beef just because you don't get that I'm so full feeling. They give you energy and feel like your on top of the world. A almost high feeling IME. One of these days sea maiden we will meet and have a BBQ or something. Take care.
My mother's a registered dietitian, and all my life she's told me that mushrooms are brain food. :)

We will definitely have to meet and do stuff, for sure. In the meantime, you're gonna have your hands full (especially if Amber keeps steppin' on stuff)!

May this legal crap pass with a quickness.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
One of my friends on Facebook could be considered an expert on wild and soil fungi. If you like I'll shoot you his name over there. :) Really good guy, over in Bradford, UK.

Top Bottom