EQUIPMENT LIST ALL CRITICS WELCOMED

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol I wasn’t trying to be mean lol I just bitch at my tents like 3 times a day when the zipper gets stuck sorry for my rant guys ima go burn one
Rub wax on the zipper it'll make it run smoother.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ohh you one of those humble experts 😂😂
Equipment needed Ph tester, PPM meter, Lux meter, laser temp gun, magnifying loop,humidifier,dehumidifier,air conditioner, ceramic or radiator type heater., osculating fans.Then your nute line with phup / down maybe silicate, wet vac, .....ect.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Equipment needed Ph tester, PPM meter, Lux meter, laser temp gun, magnifying loop,humidifier,dehumidifier,air conditioner, ceramic or radiator type heater., osculating fans.Then your nute line with phup / down maybe silicate, wet vac, .....ect.
I likely won’t need a heater I live I Cali I it’s like 90 right now .. definitely a ph tester .. I have a humidifier dehumidifier 2 in 1 and a portable ac also fans .. but if you could fill me in on silicate and wet vac that would be helpful

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

pH testers are a dime a dozen for the pen type on Amazon. But don't get them wet past the cap line. Instant de-calibration or it just quits working.
There are other brands that are not as sensitive but then you are looking at $$$
A quantum light meter. You can make do with a Lux meter, but if you can afford it...

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Both the above options are expensive. But I know you said no worries about money.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

pH testers are a dime a dozen for the pen type on Amazon. But don't get them wet past the cap line. Instant de-calibration or it just quits working.
There are other brands that are not as sensitive but then you are looking at $$$
A quantum light meter. You can make do with a Lux meter, but if you can afford it...
Yeaaaa I might pass on that one for this run but definitely a future buy so I can have more data to go back to if there is ever a problem or a random new super strain 😂

Anthem

Anthem

I’m lost .. what is a hemies and I thought you could only reveg after you chop

I likely won’t need a heater I live I Cali I it’s like 90 right now .. definitely a ph tester .. I have a humidifier dehumidifier 2 in 1 and a portable ac also fans .. but if you could fill me in on silicate and wet vac that would be helpful
If you are serious about continuing to grow, take a look at the blue lab or hanna pens. They come in combinations sets so you get a PH tester and A PPM/EC Tester. They are accurate and will last, my current set is about 3 years old. I am more of a buy it once and forget about it than an Amazon buy it 5 times so Bezos can make more money!

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

It also just seems so complicated.. I try to read to description of the product and I have no clue what there saying sometimes.. Definitely not the smartest man on earth😂 but I’ll end up getting the better PH tester , it might last longer.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

If you are serious about continuing to grow, take a look at the blue lab or hanna pens. They come in combinations sets so you get a PH tester and A PPM/EC Tester. They are accurate and will last, my current set is about 3 years old. I am more of a buy it once and forget about it than an Amazon buy it 5 times so Bezos can make more money!
Exactly my thought process if I can buy if once for 2 or 3x the price rather than buy it 6 or 7 times I’m going w the latter

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It also just seems so complicated.. I try to read to description of the product and I have no clue what there saying sometimes.. Definitely not the smartest man on earth😂 but I’ll end up getting the better PH tester , it might last longer.
You are actually quite a smart person. The word is 'Uninformed'. Just means you didn't learn that yet.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wet vac to clean up runoff water & spills, its a pain without one. Silicate is something new for me too but plants need it and it opens up and enlarges their veins to allow the plant to absorb more nute's and help them grow with more flexible stalks...I can't quote all its benefits but its just something extra I read about here and I'm using now. My wife keeps threatening to ban me from this site, Everytime I read of something new ( to me ) I gotta get it.

Anthem

Anthem

Exactly my thought process if I can buy if once for 2 or 3x the price rather than buy it 6 or 7 times I’m going w the latter
I agree, time is money. I did buy one of those crappy ones off of Amazon and it was a waste and was not accurate when I tested back to back with the blue lab pens.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Wet vac to clean up runoff water & spills, its a pain without one. Silicate is something new for me too but plants need it and it opens up and enlarges their veins to allow the plant to absorb more nute's and help them grow with more flexible stalks...I can't quote all its benefits but its just something extra I read about here and I'm using now. My wife keeps threatening to ban me from this site, Everytime I read of something new ( to me ) I gotta get it.
😂😂 I feel dumb I thought when you said wet vac it was like some type of high tech thing .. but I’ll definitely do my research.. sounds crazy beneficial.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, but you have to extract it from the rest.
There is so much 'Bro-science' going around right now it's scary.

Top Bottom