Erie area woman is facing murder charges, from mmj robbery

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tripsick

Tripsick

was there forced entry? I would think if they broke in that's pretty much all the need.
Now drug deal gone wrong and she tried to hold them up maybe that's the twist..
like the baby drowning in the swimming pool.. then wrapping duct tape around its head

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Good 2 less rotten thief's .
They got what they deserved lucky for her to be ready for them fools.
She was smart enough not to waste her time with mace.

Dorje

Dorje

It's a strange story... guy who died was shot, she didn't report it or admit to shooting him? Plants were recently pulled out of pots... I bet she didn't report it because she was getting rid of "extra" plants and her gun. If she did have too many plants AND a gun, she could be looking at an 8 year mandatory minimum. Seems like she's going to get away with it... not that she shouldn't...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The Weld County DA just released this woman and dropped all charges. She is in the clear because of Coloraod's Make MY Day law on home invasion. You can essentially shoot a home intruder dead in Colorado without being prosecuted. In Eaton Colorado about three years ago a guy was threatening his neighbor with a baseball bat on the neighbors front porch. The neighbor shot the guy dead with a shotgun blast through his front door window. The neighbor never faced a charge or one day in a State Court charged with anything.

D

DoobyScoo

Gotta spread some rep before giving it to...
Well, you know who you are.

L

Lovedust

Maybe you should know the hole story. The man who died may have been in the wrong but he didnt deserve to die. Especially left on in the yard. He was a human with a mom a father and a brother. Just remember that and if it was self defense why didn't she call the police? She's hiding something more then her plants.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Of course he's someone's son, with family who likely cared for and loved him. Now, what would they have asked him to do if told he was going to make a choice to jack someone who was minding her own business, not once, but TWICE???

As though she weren't someone's daughter? As though she weren't cared for or loved?

Give me a fucking break. I have two kids who, if I knew they'd done something like this and lived through it, would get such a fucking SMACK UPSIDE THE HEAD that *I* may kill them for being not only such fucking idiots, but to make a VICTIM of someone else.

Your liberty ends where mine begins. She took the force she thought necessary. Whether she shot or stabbed, she didn't go looking for them, quite the opposite in fact. They each got something they hadn't planned on, just like this woman.

Now, if you were talking about putting them to death in the penal system, let's say after they'd successfully stolen from her, and let's say they killed her during one of the robberies and got the DP. I might say, no, don't kill them. But there are other reasons for that.

She didn't set out to kill them (I've seen no one link to anything that says they were shot, but even still, she has a right to defend herself), quite the opposite, she was sitting at home minding her business. Even if she'd put up a neon sign saying COME RIP ME OFF!! she didn't deserve to be targeted as she was.

Having the plants is plenty reason, even if legal, to not want to call police when someone's done something like that to you. I know because when I was ripped off, and I'm legal here in Cali, I didn't call the police because I knew (and confirmed later) that if I did so they'd be much more interested in me and my plants, seeing us as 'low hanging fruit' and an easy bust, than they would be in catching some fuck-ass tweaker who likes to rip off medical users. In Colorado..? No fucking WAY I'd call the police!

Sorry, man... not feelin' it.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

The man who died may have been in the wrong but he didnt deserve to die. Especially left on in the yard. He was a human with a mom a father and a brother. Just remember that and if it was self defense why didn't she call the police? She's hiding something more then her plants.

Hitler and Muselini were both humans who had parents and siblings too. So what?

Growing a bunch of Cannabis plants at my house would definitely make calling the cops after killing an intruder difficult. I don't know what I would do either. Those two fuckers were robbing a middle aged, single woman for the second time in one day. They got what they deserved. Actually, the other one should have died too.

M

Mr Dank

she did society a favor. 2 less meth heads in this world...and 2 less theives

what is worse than a tweaker? a theif

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's always more to the story. Are you suggesting by saying that, though, that somehow she was asking for it, had set them up, or some other sort of highly nefarious activity on the woman's part here? (Outside of growing weed, that is.)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some states you cant defend yourself. look what happened to the petite family. when he got out say he came back with a gun to protect his family and killed both men, he would be facing charges. when something like this happens it should not even be a questions. if you are willing to come into my house uninvited, i should have every right to use whatever force necessary to get you out.

Imagine the impact it would have on burglaries after the crooks were smoked left and right. I'd say after 20 or so deaths, breaking into homes would go out of style real quick

K

Killerapplesauc

There's always more to the story. Are you suggesting by saying that, though, that somehow she was asking for it, had set them up, or some other sort of highly nefarious activity on the woman's part here? (Outside of growing weed, that is.)

No not at all everyone has a right to defend their home and property and apologize to anyone if I came off that way.

I just think their is more to this story.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah.. I thought you knew something that hadn't come out publicly.

Top Bottom